Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm FREEEEEEeeeEEEEEEeeeeEEEE!!!!!!

YES THAT'S RIGHT

EXAM - FINALLY - OVER

I'M BACK BIATCHES!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I must admit I've been away for a while

Now now, don't get angry on me, I had my reasons

I know you love my crazy horny posts, relax :)

Sigh... Really had my exam pimples real bad this time

I got 12 days to make SUBSIDIZE IT TO DA MAX!!

why 12? Aih... You'll find out lar~

I'll blog about it someday

For now let's just say I'm out finding for something nice to wear :)

Hm... Hven't been blogging... Hven't even been online...

Hven't even cut my hair!

Damn if I don't get all A's this semester I'll kill someone

But on a lighter note, I'm free for two months now

Might find a job... NOT

But maybe lar if im too free

Okay, so blogging will officially recommence this wednesday

Going genting tomorrow~~!! To sorta celebrate our freedom?

Yeah, me and my classmates

Daaaaamn... They trying to make me drink...

NO WAY!!!!!

I know you all jealous lar I can avoid drinking or ever getting drunk :)))))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But I hear Indians have high alcohol tolerance *ahem* matt- *ahem*hew

So, look forward to my return, this blog's gonna be active again :)

And I got a new idea for a post

It shall add to the 'danny's-amazing-horny-post-genres'

Yes, a new type of post! Be ready for it :)

For now, gotta pack, toodles~~




No comments:

Post a Comment