Friday, February 20, 2009

Camp5: Dyno Routes



Okay, It's a double post since I was away for so long!! (Refer to previous post posted
5 mins ago :)

So let us begin the 3rd camp5 post!!

Dyno Routes
Simple put, it's a route where you have to jump(yes, jump)
and grab the next rock with your hand. I did my first ever dyno route
which is from the rock above

to this rock :)

Distance... about 1.5m I would say? Just my estimation

This is a basic beginner dyno route. Most people can do, so it's rated easy :)

Second dyno, this green

To this green

I dont know maybe 1.5 - 1.7m?

Can't really tell, the wall slants inwards.

Anyway, I could only reach this one, can't grab it

But like all climbers say, 'if can touch means can hold'

Don't worry, i'll get it someday!!

Oh yea this is a medium difficulty dyno route. (Medium only you know!!)

And finally, this orange

To this orange.

I'd say about 1.7m-2m distance

It's further than it looks.

Damn. It's a pretty hard dyno route, you gotta be ubbre strong to do this

I think only about 3 ppl I know in camp5 can do this?

2 or 3 lar...

And yes, I couldn't even REACH this one.

Wanna see the video?





There, have fun... Damn Darren for hiding my shoe.

Next time we will post how I took revenge on him
(seriously lol...)

Credits to brandon! Visit his blog >>>> link over there

And oh yea, he didn't put in the orange dyno route

Probably because I couldn't even reach it...

WHY BRANDON!! Your so mean!!

Haha, nvm lar, we can post next time

Toodles~ exam next sunday~


No comments:

Post a Comment