Friday, February 20, 2009

Random Things



Okay, quick post before climbing post.

Some random happenings since I was gone

Passed up my Programming Methods assignment in this CD cover :)

As for my Web Design assignment... (which literally means designing your very
own website)

Used this for my website design background :)

And I used this for the sidebar (as in the thing for ur profile>>>>)
background

What?? I'm not crazy lar... Okay maybe a bit :)

Wonder if I'll do well for the assignment?

I did tell my lecture the background was ABIT horny and perverted.

But he said nvm wor... And asked me to pass up.

Actually I wanted him to check for me earlier but he said I sure pass =.=

So the background remained at that :)

Started reading Men's Health

Come on, tell me you won't read it if it says "Your Best Body Ever"

or

"30 Red-Hot Sex Secrets"

Especially the Sex Secrets man :)

Random Men's Health Tip :

-How to build muscle in shower. After Exercise,
stand under the cold shower for a minute, then turn up
the heat for a minute. Repeat 5 times.

Your blood vessels dilate and constrict. flushing out lactic acid so that
muscles recover faster.

Seriously it works. Try it :)

Saw a Z350 at 1U about.... a month ago?

Recognize the parking lot? Was taken there~

Really nice :)

WHY CAN'T I HAVE A NICE CAR!?!!??#@$@#$#@$#

What is this u ask?

We saw a tree which fell in the school field

It was struck by lightning I guess? Lightning in Klang Valley is scary sometimes...

SO we couldn't get it in through the car park, so

Danny(the other danny) went to the 2nd floor and we(me and angus) pushed it up
from the bottom

People honestly thought we were crazy... Jenny and eve and reuben were
some of them who saw the 'process'

Tree + Half of Angus :)

It's not as small as it looks :)

We broke it into smaller pieces

and we found out the branch breaking pretty fun

seriously.

What are the branches for..? We'll tell ya next time :)

U might be able to guess though~

Haaha Leon! Revenge for trying to rob me yesterday at 1U after
I finished climbing. Hey, I was surprised abit okay :)

Man, you bump into all kinds of ppl at 1u =.=

On to the climbing post!! :)

Yeah man it's a double post!!







No comments:

Post a Comment