Thursday, February 12, 2009

Youtube Video of The Week

Hey!

Quick post before I go. It's 3am now, feeling abit tired, and I haven't
slept earlier than 3am the past 5 days.

Exam season mah :)

Ah... memories of Mr. Bean

Rowan Atkinson playing 3 different culprits who ruined a wedding,
first as the priest, then as the best man and then father-in-law

the priest talks about fellatio LOL!!



I don't know how long ago was this, but he's still got 'it' lolz

Oh yeah, incase you dont know what fellatio is

*ahem*

the practice of touching a man's penis with the lips and tongue to give sexual pleasure

-quoted from the Longman Dictionary Online :)

hey, don't ask me, I'm innocent~~ :)

If you still dont know what that is, it means kerja meniup :)

If you still don't get it... YOU'RE TOO INNOCENT FOR THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!

Thank you, goodnight :)

p.s. Fellatio is an Italian word by the way :)

p.p.s. Incredible how 'informative' this blog can be :)

if ya know what I mean hehe....




No comments:

Post a Comment