Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolution. SERIOUSLY!!?!?!?!

Okay I'll be TRUELY honest here



I never REALLLY had a new years resolution before



It was just a come and go thing for me that is. New Years.
Since I ain't going anywhere tonight I just thought I'd drop a post :D


Loads of things happened in the past year.


And to be honest this year passed by really quickly for some reason



At least for me (:



I climbed consistently the past 52 weeks.



I made new buddies here and there



I emceed my college prom



I went to degree Year one



I learnt a lot of things I didn't know last year



I didn't cut my hair since march this year :DDDD



I died my hair green early this year :D



I turned 18


I got a real pet dog for the first time in my life


I GOT MY LICENCSE!! :D



I drive my mom's van :D




I became PR leader for my college council :D




I made contact with other college councils



I emceed the breast cancer bazaar at my college :D



I watched some really great anime's (like hajime no ippo XD)



I also went to the land of Thai



I started THIS blog



I only blogged 6 out of the 12 months though XD



hey! everone needs a break



I also posted hentai on my blog (: and it's something I think most of your



friends wouldn't do.... LOL!!



And it was all really incredible (:



SO!



For the first time I really feel like having a new year's resolution






1) become a 7a climber by december 2010



2) do well in my degree :D (year 1 second semester now)



3) consistently update this blog for the sake of my fans XD



4) become more patient and tolerant of others with different viewpoints



5) be even MORE open mUHAHAHAhAa!! XD



6) treat friends better



7) KEEP MY HAIR!! XD (maybe a trim though to shape it up)



8) Understand PEOPLE better



9) CONTINUE STAYING SINGLE!! XDDD



10) Last but not least, and this is always my resolution each year






To change the world someday (:






In my own way.






Ore wa oh shinjitekure (:






Good bye 2009






And LET'S ROCK 2010!!!! XDDDD






Happy new Year people!






And all of you who are staying at home celebrating



don't worry!






You are not alone! Always remember that






Your have your friends and family, even if they are not there with



you in person






So welcome 2010 with open arms






As I have (:



.



.



.



.



TATA FOR NOW MY LOYAL FANS MUAHAHAHAHAA!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment