Friday, October 22, 2010

It's a full moon tonight =)

Hey, I just got back home. Did you know it's a beautiful full moon? When I got out of my car, the dim light shined down on me. I looked at myself. And I thought. It was quite an experience tonight.

Well, prom was great and all, but it was what happened after that made me feel the night was kind of special.

IT was my second time emcee-ing

We reached one world around 10am. started rehearsing, I was a bit tense the whole day

When you are tense you tend to be kind of nervous about yourself.

HAHA! You know, damn funny, Dato Teo belanja us rm500, so mr hoo went and you know, buy us 40 sets of BURGER KING LMAO!

We ifnished everything... except... THE FRIES!

So you know what we did? WE dumped ALL the fries to one area, then we started to eat. 2kgs+ of fries i tell you! vs 9 of us sc members

Sc members lost la XD

We still left about 1.5kgs of fries ahahahah!!!

Damn killer wei those fries XD So we threw it into the dustbin.. SO WASTE LMAO!HAHA!

After that, went home.

Went back, relaxed on my bed a while, then after dressing up, I went to the saloon

I don't have pics now, maybe next time XD I will post some pics up =D

After that, went to one world, met many people.

MM... to be honest I missed out a few important lines. Like important ones la.

I do feel bad... But I shouldn't beat myself too hard. I should just learn from it and do better next time =)

I did do not bad, maybe above average, definitely better than when I emceed last years prom. But still there is room for improvement =))))

Anyhow, hmmm, didn't eat much, thanks meow for saving me some food lolz! if you read this XD

Most of the tables were full XD so didn't really have anywhere to sit.

But I didn't eat much la... ITS BECAUSE OF THE BURGER KING FRIES I TELL YOU! THOSE DAMN MONSTERS ARE STILL IN MY STOMACH!!!!! O.O!!!!!!

FELT SO DAMN FULL!! LMAO!

fries = cancer XD

I went around, talked to people =D I felt that, I should try to entertain everyone I can =D So I went around talking to people XD

That was before emceeing XD

Then we had a slow dance session, danced with sheng khang and kerina. ROFL!

When I was with sheng khang it was kinda gay la... lol. But it was........ an experience! To dance with another guy XD

Then, when dance with kerina EVER FUNNIER!!! SHe is such a pleasant person! and so nice to get along with XD we ended up talking about other ppl dancing, it was pretty hilarious. Talk about her boyfren working etc etc! SO FUNNY! While we are SLOW DANCING!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Had much fun =))))) she's superbly nice =D

Went wild on the dance floor with my super spinning move too XD haahah! I soooo need to practice that XD

After that, in the dressing room, we had one de-briefing.

Our president, dwayne, sincerely thanked everyone in the room. I think that is really important.

And that is why I think he is a really great president. He understands the importance of every individual in completing the puzzle.

And he really cares for us all.

Though, he has class tomorrow la, so he couldn't join us for yamcha XD

Oh! Funny thing happened

Funny and enlightening

You see, after that, I had to fetch two friends home

But one of my friend needed a newspaper for her assignement or something.

Point is, she really desperately needed it, or she will die by her lecturer's hands lmao

So we went around hunting for NST newspaper XD went to 3 7 11s, couldnt find any!

So fetched my other fren back first cuz his house nearby

Then after that.... WE GO ESSO PETROL STATION GOT ROFLMAO!!!!! XD So funny!

I guess not many ppl buy paper from esso XD

So after chatting a while sent her home XD it's pretty good. We always talk about intellectual things, really like conversing with her =))) The best thing its natural too =) it's not something forced

Actually, after that I had to go yamcha with my friends... I wanted to go ss2 , but another friends mom was in damansara utama, so we had to go DU. Sorry to those who were in ss2! that I didn't make it >.<>.<

I was like... oh damn... I'm in deep shit

No money... how eh? lesen kena gantung then need to pay rm300

Soooo, I went back to the policemen

me : Bang... ATM saya tak ada wang ... Ibu bapa saya dah ambil keluar dah wang tu"

actually, i dont know why but I couldnt check my balance or withdraw money, so I just used this reason lor... maybe not enough money gua in the acc

"ohhh, kalau begitu... saya kasi satu saman saja la"

omg, i was like OMFG!!!!

NOOOOO!!

Then I said... "erm... kalau saya boleh panggil ibu bapa?"

then the other policeman said "tak payah lah"

me : "atau... saya panggil kawan saya dekat sini?"

he said again "tak payah lahhhhh . you masuk kereta dulu"

i entered the car. He said "kali ni saya kasi chan... lain kali jangan buat lagi."

WHEN I HEARD THAT I WAS LIKE OMG IM SAVED!!!!!!!

me : "TERIMA KASIH BANG! saya takkan buat lagi!!" XD

then he said "drive safe... pandu selamat ya"

terima kasih bang!

HE LET ME GO AND I DONT EVEN HAVE TO PAY RM1!!!!!!

omgggggggg im so lucky!

But ... then I rushed to the outside medan selera... Then my bianca call me, say they want go home already... so i was.... lol.... its okay laaaa XD So after that I just.. drove home...

Ahhhh, what a day, I didn't make it to either yamcha session XD

But you know what... I think that was quite a good experience

I learned something

If you are polite and humble towards others it greatly improves their impression of you. I mean, he really did let me go because I admitted my mistake from the start and talked to him really politely.

Maybe not exactly the words, but more of the tone.

And .... Perhaps the way I dressed helped also la LMAO!

In the end, I just made him feel that he had the authority.

In the end My licence is not taken away and i didn't have to pay anything!

It was quite a relief =))))

SO SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE IT FOR THE YAMCHA! XDDDD sooo many things happened... I really do have a knack for being late! XD I suppose its not really an excuse la...

After that, I reached home. Got out, And that was when I saw the moon =) And later when I got home, I had a bathe... And funny... the colour spray on my hair started washing away in red droplets. It's just... I felt mesmerized by that moment for some reason. Maybe.... It symbolizes something. Or maybe, I'm just being weird! HAHA!

But overall

It's such a good night =D

Goodnight friends!!! =DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment