Saturday, October 16, 2010

Listen to my Heartbeat

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Kill me someone XD

I have woken up early for the past 7 days... TOMORROW IS THE DAY I CAN SLEEP TILL 12!! FINALLYYYYYY!!!! Oh i miss you so morning-where-i-dont-have-to-put-alarm

Since you wont wake me up tmr I can make love to you my dear sweet sweet phone HAHA! =D

So what's been happening for me the past few weeks?

WELLLLLL, second time emceeing my college prom... Wow... When you think of it, not many people have this opportunity. It would be nice to give someone else a chance to emcee a prom. But ahhhhh, things turned out this way somehow.

it's this friday, and I haven't picked out what to wear! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~! Any suggestions XD

Past week was hectic... been waking up early every morning since last sunday. H-A-T-E it!

tmr i can wake up around 12.. im... so happy XD Been rehearsing for our prom

This time we'll be well prepared I figure. Hopefully everyone will have a fun night on friday =D

I climbed yesterday, finger... ah... i really need to do something about it. maybe I can apply that oil i got from oriental... but I don't know where I put it... zomg.

I really need to learn to be , at least a LITTLE organized and a LITTLE less lazy XD It's a huge weakness of mine , yeah XD

come, must psycho myself XD "must, not be. so.lazy. must, not. be. so. lazy. must. *read manga* BWAHHA!!

Oh yea, i finished reading nana to kaoru~ well, the series is ongoing la, so I hv to wait for each episode to come out. SADNESS MAN! waiting kills XD

Today I spent some time with my mom and bro. To be honest I dont remember the last time I went out with them. When I sat in my mom's van I was like.. "wow... haven't let my mom drive me for a longgg time"

Looked for some suits, but couldn't really find what I was looking for. I'll try harder tomorrow

Walking in the old wing I saw some chinese dude on stage. Everyone was taking pictures it was freakishly packed

Then later when I got home I discovered... He's Lam Fung... Some hong kong actor who is the ambassador of alicafe

OH WELL! Kudos to those who got his autograph XD Maybe I'll see him someday on some hong kong drama XD


SO, what's up the past few days? I was really too tired mostly haha XD didn't really chat much oso. Just come home and rest.

Not that I slept early la in the end XD

Lately I've been introduced into network marketing by a friend.

At first I was reluctant of course, cuz yeah, I was lazy and all those factors and bad and risky impressions that we have about business.

But you know what?

I was thinking

What if

Someday

There might be a time

Where I really need that money?

Maybe ... someone important is injured

or maybe someone close needs financial aid

or various other reasons

So ya know, I thought, why not prepare for a rainy day?

It might not be a lot of money now... but eventually perhaps it will build up slowly

And even if it doesnt, you dont lose much since you need very little capital to start

So it's a low risk business with a long term kind of payout and slow build up

Don't get me wrong. Truth is, I'm not really into business

I enjoy my course a lot, and I think employment is necessary for my kind of course once I graduate

And I think I will enjoy my work too.

And if things do somehow go well, I might have some extra pocket money to buy clothes and accesories and other things =D

SO I CAN DRESS UP EVEN MORE YENG AHAHAHAHA!! =D

Preparing for a rainy day is one of the reasons, but the other reason

I would say

Is exposure

Yeah, well, employment is totally fine in my opinion if you enjoy your job and satisfied with stable income

But knowing more about business is definitely an advantage as probably it'll expand your horizons and possibilities with your career

Knowing more is never a mistake. The only mistake is we dont try to learn more.

SO I want to expose myself to some network marketing. I don't think it'll do much harm, it's low risk so it's perfect for exposure purposes

But of course, nothing goes as planned in life, things might go well, or things might not go well at all eventhough you expect it to.

And well, maybe if, my family members , or my really close friends might need help somehow... at least I can help a little....

To be honest once again, I'm not someone who wants to go into business. I just feel that, in the end every career is a business. Why not learn more?

Just because you hate a subject in school, doesn't mean you shouldn't learn it.

Along the way maybe I can improve my interpersonal skills somewhat. And various other things

And I probably will meet some insincere people along the way. You can't escape from those kind of people if your doing business. Have to learn how to recognize who they are

I gotta say though, I might have rushed a little bit into the business thing before thinking it fully and knowing how exactly the system works. If it involved bigger risks I probably would have gave it more thought though

So yeah, I do realize, maybe I'm letting myself get convinced a little too quickly or easily without much question.

True, but letting yourself get convinced quickly isn't the problem. The problem is if you don't REALIZE that your letting yourself get convinced quickly.

Ignorance is ultimately a dangerous situation in business.

It's something like..... Someone betrays you. If you expected that guy to betray you all along, then its not so bad. But if someone UNEXPECTEDLY betrays you (a close friend or someone you didnt think would do such a thing) then the impact would definitely be severe mentally. Because you didn't REALIZE he or she would actually betray you.

So yeah, its the unexpected things that we should becareful of.

.
.
.
.

Hmmmm, been feeling down though, today and yesterday. No idea why.

Something's missing.... Can't really put my finger on it. Feels like my days are a bit empty.

I.wonder.what.is.it.

ahhhhh, I guess I shouldn't think too much.

.
.
.
.

Have you ever listened to another person's heartbeat?

That heartbeat

Means that life is still going on, in another person

Means that emotions are still present, in another person

Means that happiness, sadness, loneliness, kindness, emptiness, vengefulness, forgiveness, and every other emotion is still possible, in another person

Listen to their heartbeat

What does it say? It says

I want to live.

I want to feel.

I want to know.

I want to explore.

I want to savour.

I want to reminiscence.

I want to love.

Each heartbeat speaks all of those, and so much more.

Every one heartbeat carries so much value.

Every heartbeat carries meaning.

Every heartbeat carries Life.

Something so precious... should never be taken for granted...

So

Can

You

Understand

My

Heartbeat..?
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment