Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lately...

Lately I am a little confused about my life.

And lately I get angry a little too easily. I wonder what's wrong?

It's totally not like me at all. Maybe I'm recovering from my sleep debt?

Hmm.. I really wanna start climbing again. But my finger still in the process of healing. It's in much better condition than 2 months ago, but I think give it 2 more it'll heal fully. Or so I hope.

I just feel like I'm holding way too much responsibilities sometimes. It can be a little tiring. Who knew huh? But Just a little longer. Things will be alright soon enough. I just gotta believe.

Ahhhh... Sometimes, secretly I just wanna run away.

To a place where there is no worries. Just for... A little while.

I just wish I could do that. But I can't because reality isn't so comforting.

I used to think, hey.... At least I'll get a break.

But nah, truth be told, it never does get any easier the older you get.

I might think that my life now at 20 is hard, but when I'm 23 or 25 I'm sure things are a lot harder.

The hardest part is you don't really know if it will pay off at all or not. There's no real way to tell. The only thing you can do is take action and pray everything works out.

So I am here. Just minding my own stuff. I wonder if things will be okay? Yeah, they will be. Just give me time. I'll make it somehow. I always do.

Cuz I'm Danny Siah.

No comments:

Post a Comment