Saturday, June 11, 2011

Expectations

There are so many times where things feel so tough and it feels so hard

The burden of responsibility is never easy

And because I have high expectations of myself, the feeling of not reaching those expectations just brings my heard down a lot

There have been times, especially lately, where I really feel that I am incapable of becoming a good leader

I just really wish so much that I could do a better job

But it also feels like I can't

It just feels like... You know... A leader should be this and that and this and that

And I don't know what to do

It's like... There are people who I really thought had potential, but they really disappointed me cause they didn't show up

If it was once, I would not mind, but it is a few times

It feels like they don't really care, and they don't even tell me that they are not coming

It hurts even more then

Am I such a terrible leader?

I don't want to criticize anyone

So I don't know what to do

But it feels like I should talk to them

Whenever this happens I lose confidence

HOW! TELL ME HOW!

Or am I just afraid of confronting them? Just letting it be?

No, it won't solve anything. If I don't face it then I won't ever become better than what I am now

So if I really want things to work out, I have to talk to them

No comments:

Post a Comment