Saturday, June 4, 2011

Certain Things

I'm back from penang! Actually got back 2 days ago

It was a pretty cool trip! Had loads of fun and ate like crazy. Haha... I think I'll blog about it when I get all the pics =) Haha!

Man Im 75kgs now. So fat. I gained weight after penang. Like 3kgs XD

.
.
.
.
.
.

Rave is this Friday, I may be the emcee once more. That's both good and bad. Bad because I really wanted to give this chance to some of the newer people to try emcee-ing since my time in the council is almost over =)

Good, because I suppose it would be fun. I don't know what else I would do at Rave other than emcee. That's why if I were to choose, I'd rather be really good at one thing, than be a jack of all traits. Cause people look for quality, and you will be sought after if you are particularly good in one thing.

Lately I've thought that my life, is now a bit messy, I could get organized. I really want to actually. But so many things go on at once, I get confused. A lot.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lately I've also been trying my best to talk to myself. To tell myself good things. To tell myself that I will lead a good life and be the man I want to be.

It's a simple process, but it takes discipline and commitment to do it. So in a way it is easy, in a way it is hard.

The smallest things that are done with consistency become a habit. And we must have good habits in order to lead a successful and happy life.

Today, like every other day, is a good day. Although right now I'm not at the peak of the day, there are times where I do feel inspired.

I feel like I could write a book. I feel so vigorous. I feel so filled with energy. But other times, I feel that energy drained. Perhaps I should stop sleeping so late.

What I know is not only mine, but it belongs to everyone. If I don't have the courage and bravery to share what I know with everyone, then what is the point?

Selfishness and everything else negative only brings more negatives into your life. So we shall not go there and practice it.

.
.
.
.
.

I was watching some music videos just now. It made me can't wait to be in a relationship. It must be nice.

I wonder what my girl would be like. It still remains a mystery. And in a way, I like it just like that, and in another way, I feel like I want the mystery to be over.

So the only thing I can do is to tell myself good things. To tell myself that I will get married. That I will have a wonderful and beautiful life with her, whoever she may be. And someday, it will definitely come true.

And the other thing I can do is to continually improve myself. To make sure that I am good enough to be in a relationship. I can't be immature if I really want a successful relationship. Now though, I still got loads to work on, as sometimes I do feel I am childish and unreasonable.

.
.
.
.

A man cries when he feels that he is really useless and cannot provide for his family. I know how it feels, at least a little bit. He cries when he feels incapable of being a man. It is a terrible feeling. To know that you are still not acting like how a man should.

I also wish to learn how to achieve peace with one's self. How to meditate. How to be relaxed. How to breathe. All these will enhance your life.

I know. So I shall one day make it a point to read up on these things and learn how to achieve peace. For sometimes I feel I am not calm, and make wrong decisions.

Sometimes also, I feel myself being influenced by negatives. It should not be that way. I should be the one to spread positivity. Not the other way around.

That is because my mind is not clear, it is easily swayed. So unless I start to have a clear mind, I will not be able to think clearly and properly. It all starts from within. External factors should have little affect on you if inside, you are firm and strong.

Mastery of the human mind is such a delicate art. I could not understand it fully. But as the years go by I will understand it more and more and finally achieve mastery in it.

With that, more and more things I will be able to attract to myself, all of which are good. And with that, I will be reborn with new life within me. I await that day.

Patiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment