Friday, May 22, 2009

Camp5 + Jason + William



HOHOHO!!

So its another rock climbing post,

been a while since i posted one

and so were featuring two of my good friends.....

Jason!!

Ah.. String blocking sry.... hm... actually after
getting used to it u look better with short hair

Just that I can't play with it anymore... damn!!

Haha I know brandon will be like.... damn gay lar danny, hohoho!!

And William!!

Nice pose, he seems energetic

He just hasn't gone through torture yet that's all (:

Actually wanted geoffrey to come T_T

But theres always next time!

Didn't know they snapped me.... Im always the same (:

Rounded ass (:

Seriously try to compare it with two circles

O O

right? right????

Looks weird with francis under me

Anyway, this time i didn't take much pics, more onto videos

So to torture them thoroughly, I took them to the sentinel wall after warm up

Yeap, sentinel, if you really wanna see how high it is, take a look at the video (:

While he's still alive (:



Williams debut video!!



Not bad for first timer lor, its a new route

Jason's turn!!

This one I don't kasi chance.... hehe






MUAHAHAH couldn't make it eh (:

2nd time somemore u noe >.>

khit yeng can reach the top somemore u know >.>

u curse my blog somemore u know >.>

AhAHAAHAHAAHA!!

Im so evil~

Anyway i should give him a teeeenie bit of credit lar for trying

so as a reward I thought him how to belay

Yea, after i monitored him belaying william i let him belay me

Aren't

I

Just

So

Brave

No lar, i trust his abilities one.... (:

And the other reason....

SO I CAN SHOW HOW ITS DONE AHAHAHAAHA!!



Yeap yeap, I step up to the stage (:

Haha, okay lar jason, sry lar... i know u damn zha dou ady now

but if i dont kacau u i cannot tahan lor ... haha

I promise I wont torture u so much ady next time

K? k?????? (:

ok, moving on

A few weeks ago brandon showed me a bouldering route

BRANDON WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hving alot of trouble for the last piece, I refused to use feature man

Aih.. i forgot to take pics of each of the rocks... its usually wat i do to let u all get an
idea of which rocks im gonna hold

But no matter lar, here's the vid!! (:

Oh yea, the rock is icebergs only (mixture of white blue green)

No features, only icebergs

I mean, all of the rocks are big, so if i need to use features means im really weak...

SO ITS A NO NO!!





Jason went back to fetch his bro

So anyway, sry for not taking pics of the route!

Im sure u guys had trouble guessing which was the next rock im holding

Oh well, hope u enjoyed the videos anyways (:

thx so much!!

p.s. might nid a new phone soon, the vids and pics arent as sharp as it used to be



No comments:

Post a Comment