Sunday, May 17, 2009

Revival


FINALLY!!

DAN THE MAN HAS RETURNED!! (:

I apologize for the long vacation I took (:

Rest assured that it was for good reasons (:

So, Season 2 of this blog begins now (:

Well actually.... There is a reason ive started blogging again

What reason?

as you can see... this is my jadual (:

MUAAHAHH MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY GOT CLASs ONLY!!

and both days are HALF-DAYS!!

AND MY WEDNESDAY SUBJECT IS MORAL!!!

so u can see y im so relaxed...

This continues till august, where we are expecting new students

That's y so few subjects....

When there is a good news...

There's bad news.. unfortunately

It's not exactly bad lar, just the timing for this is totally bad

NS has returned to haunt me =.=

Just received the darn letter.... zz

Remember im a jump class PTS student~~

Yes im 18 ppl... deal with it, dont jealous lar... i look old even though im young

I dont mind lar actually but i got college

If i on holiday i sure go leh

i mean, i hear alot of NS stories about how ppl get coupled, banged, and never
see each other again after the camp

Sweet (:

Okay lar, that may not be totally true

Anyway, I'm probably gonna get a letter of differment from college

I can't imagine going to NS like 3 years later when im 21..

They'll be calling me pakcik since i'll look 25 by then

zzzz

Oh well.... Get ready... I like them young.... and fresh.. HOHO (:

If you get what i mean by young and FRESH (:

LOL... Im like some serial rapist who rapes school girls

Don't worry, I'm a nice guy (:

SO I'LL BE GENTLE HAHAHAHAHA!!

Yeah... i really nid to see a psychitrist

haha, so... since i m so free, hopefully season 2 is a great season (unlike heroes season 2)

That'll be all for now, Toodles~~~~~

Might hv a COL post coming up soon, I just thought of something good to write about

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment