Thursday, May 28, 2009

Youtube Video(s) of the Week


YO!!

Suddenly so rajin felt like blogging again.

Haha, actually I'm going to Melaka tomorrow and won't be back till Sunday

Don't miss me to much (:

Anyway, since a few of my friends aren't going I'm going with my family instead (:

Yeah.. really wanted to go with frens but... Sometimes not fated la..

I can imagine u readers smirking right now at me -.-

Oh ya... just now seksyen 14 there at digital mall got building runtuh

Dont know which one, the entire area was blocked out, and there were
rescue teams coming, it seems some ppl were trapped inside

Hope they made it out alive (:

Maybe newspaper tmr will come out

Haha, back to business...

I came across this video.... 98 million views!!

what the heck




Honestly though, they're kinda cute, the two babies (:

98 million... just from this... I'm definitely gonna video tape my kids next time

Some of u might've seen it before

And here's another one!!

An old friend of mine showed it to me




Seriously I think this one is very cute!!!!!

So who among all 3 babies is the cutest?

I should put a poll....

No idea how to do that

Haha, anyway

Listen to this convo I had with 2 frens in the afternoon just now on the way to Blitz




dan the man~ : So when was ur first accident dude?

John : First? I got 7 man

Dwayne : wth?

John : yea got one time the motorcycle come from opposite direction
and bang me, and fly over, the feller skid u know

dwayne : eh... how can come from opposite direction wan

John : I wrong lane

dan the man~ : LOL!!

John : I didn't sleep for 2 days man, was so blurr that night

Dwayne : omg hahah

John : yea, and then you know, I call ambulance, the feller on the floor

Dwayne + dan the man~ : O_O

John : and then the feller smoking while waiting u know

dan the man~ : LOL HAHahahaha!!

John : I felt bad so i offered him my cigarette, hey u wan a cigarrete man?

Danny : haha... his last PUFF before his death AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Dwayne : LOL!! yea.. let me taste that cigarette one last time... hahah

John : he's alive man

Danny : yea, and did u get his number? Can remind him now and then how you two met

Dwayne : hahah, yea go yamcha and talk about it lol

John : Lol, at blitz already lar... lets go



Friends through accident? I'd rather not man (:

I heard one of my old school mates from DJ was in an accident, I won't mention his name

it was quite long ago, he knocked a girl on a motorcycle down

and she was about to get married that week!!

Really saddening...

The girl was in a coma, when she woke up she was mentally retarded...

Even you'd feel guilty for life if it were your fault

So i guess john was really lucky in a way....



So the old saying persists,

It's better to be late than never

and john, sleep early man (:

Hope I never get in an accident, whichever motorcyclist kena my van sure KO
go 7 heaven man

CHOI!! (:

p.s. becareful if ur on motorcycles (:



No comments:

Post a Comment