Monday, May 18, 2009

Dan the man's~ Dilemma~


Yes, it's nearly impossible but yes...

I am in a dilemma

I honestly detest such situations but ya know

It's part of life (:

No use complaining~

So Let's outweigh the good and bad of the situation!!

Scenario : Dan the man and his friends from college wish to embark on a fairy tale trip to the merry land of Malacca at the end of this month.

Where they shall visit


The Eye of Malaysia!!!!!!

ITS SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you jason....

*Ahem* Ahem* continuing on

it was transferred to Malacca from KL

I never actually knew what the Eye of Malaysia was until I saw this

Incredible

The Famous Jonker Street!!

Infamous for its title as one of the longest night market, I'm sure it's gotta
be a blast compared to our usual pasar malams...

Okay, im not really sure about the longest night market title thing....
But it's really long seriously!!

Wait... I found a better picture...

Now that's long (:

And I also planned to stop by Tanjung Bidara


According to my roommate it's a pretty famous spot for tourists

And the sunset there is great (:

Dataran Pahlawan!!!!!

It's a shopping complex

It has a field above it!!!!!!!

Hey, dont compare the futsal court above 1u with this ok....

AND SERIOUSLY!!

that architecturer better resign... and let me redesign the place

It's missing something

What?

Let's just say 2 "0"s are better than one, if u get what i mean (:

No wonder no one knows the place

Anyway, one of the main attractions at Dataran Pahlawan....

Nadeje Patisserie

What a name right?

Famous for its layer cakes that can only be found in Malacca and Penang

Aiyah... i know it looks plain but this one original flavour mah

Okay lar

Better?

*crowd nods*

yeah, so i thought cars and everything else looks better with girls

Haha, anyway she's not too hot, otherwise attention wont be on the cake (:

It has quite a reputation for the layer cakes, honestly

Wouldn't mind giving it a shot, it looks like a nice place (:

Seems like a nice place

Rumour has it it's better than secret recipe (:

Just a rumour u secret recipe addicts!

I never fancied secret recipe

Their recipe's aren't a secret

Syiok sendiri only the person who named it (:

Oh yea, Mahkota Parade!!

The second shopping mall

So close together, it's like Curve and 1u, Curve being dataran and Mahkota being 1u

Honestly i'd take 1u over curve, i like the friendly atmosphere of 1u

Curve is usually for branded stuff and dating, it has that kind of ambience

Not to mention the ridiculous cover charge for entering the pub there...

I guess it was new year, cant really blame them

Ah well , what's not overpriced these days? (:

Hm... Dont know if its like 1u

Should find out~

I know I've said this a few times to some of my friends already but...

I've only seen this in the history books

Its A Famosa!!

That shows how little we malaysians visit our own country before going overseas

Oh well

Time to redeem for my sins.... It would be nice to go there

500 years and still standing eh? (:

U must wonder what these walls hv seen in its entire 500 years

The war huh... I wonder what it must've been like

Lookie what i found (:

In search of A famosa pics I came across the A Famosa Water Park

Wow

looks like fun (:

I saw many more pics online, looks pretty good, sure gotta be on the list to go!

Also many other Melaka Delicacies like

Chicken rice balls!

Satay Celup

This shop is famous, sure gonna give it a go (:

These are only the places to go on the list, many more if we go there i suppose

So many places, so little time, so much dilemma

I REALLY WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But ya know, despite all that....




Danny : JASON PLS GO!!!!!

Jason : Aih, forget it my mom sure won't let one..

Danny : What about u William??????

William : I'm too holy down there

Jason : It's true

*strips down william's pants*

William : Hm hm (:

*holy music plays in the background - aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh*

Danny : Damn... I feel blinded by this...

*I fall to my knees*

William : Yes my child *strokes my hair*

William : That. Is the only place where I am holy

Danny : Oh my god!

Jason : It's not god... It's INCREDIBLE!!

William : Man... it feels like im the mood for....

(don't go thinking dirty thoughts now...)

3oh!3 Don't Trust me

Danny : Black pants, with the lights underneath
William : I've got the breath of a last candle stick on my teeth
Jason : And he's so horny, but he ain't got no need
Danny : And he's got money from his parents when the tsunami hits


William : T-t-tongs always shows my butt cheeks
Jason : While his hand is on the inside of some other guy's teeth
Danny : You tell that guy man, if he says he eats beef,
Jason : That william's vegetarian and you won't wanna gay with him


William : He wants to touch me
Danny : No oh
William : He wants to love me
Jason : No oh
William : He'll never leave me
Danny : No oh, No oh, oh oh


William : Dont thrust my hole, never thrust my hole
Danny : Won't thrust ur hole
Jason : cause the Hole's too tiny~


Danny : B-b-bruises, cover your hole
Jason : Shaking in the fingers with the bottle in your palm
Danny : And the best is, no one knows what pills those are
Jason : Just another pill, and yet you aren't hard


William : He wants to eat me
Jason : Woh ooh!
William : It doesn't stand up
Danny : Woh ooh!
William : He'll never spare me....
Jason + Danny : WOH OOH, WOH OOH, OOH OOH
Don't trust those pills, never trust them pills
Won't trust those pills, cause the pills aren't working (:

Guy : Shush Will, shut ur lips, drink some tongkat ali, and move with ur hips
Danny : Shush Will, how's it feel? Can you get a hard on, and move with ur hips?
Jason : Shush Will, im so high, can you take another, and move with ur hips (:

William : They went and touch me
Woh ooh
They really love me
Woh ooh
They'll never leave me
Woh ooh, woh ooh, ooh ooh
Don't trust a guy, never trust a guy, won't trust a guy
unless he tHrusts me (:

The End!


In the end, maybe numbers dont matter, as long as we enjoy ourselves (:



No comments:

Post a Comment