Friday, October 28, 2011

Being Yourself


Today! Is such a good day for me! XD

I went to watch Real Steel! Awesome movie, totally added to my wonderful day!

Good and touching story, it is a TOTAL must watch! No regrets watching it :)

Also, since I was waiting for the movie to start I wondered into the CD shop and bought SNSD's latest album the Boys! XD

No regrets purchasing it! RM70!? Meh! I love SNSD too much for that to be expensive!

Plus they give lots of photocards and a HUGE poster! Awesome! Love it! It's on my room wall right now XD

I SWEAR it's bigger than the size of my computer table!

The first album I ever bought! I'm so proud! Never thought I'd buy an album! When you really love something you'll do anything to make it happen. I promise!

.
.
.

To be honest, its not always easy sharing your love for your favourite group with other people. I get mixed feedback when I share news and photos of SNSD on my wall.

Some love the eye candy, some are SONEs like me so they don't mind at all, some just get irritated that I post so many stuff.

It kind of bugs me... I wonder why they don't change the settings on my page sometimes. Then they won't get spammed so much. If they from 'subscribed' to 'important only' or 'unsubscribe' then we would all be happy, no? It's strange. People can be really selfish even though I have the right to post stuff on my wall however I want and how MANY I want.

I won't change for anyone, except if I myself want to change. You gotta know your own rights. You have the right to be yourself, even when other people condemn you for being yourself.

So people can judge me all they want, I'm a true blue SONE. (it is pronounced so-one) A SONE is the term used for an SNSD fan. (for those who are wondering) I know that the girls will do a great job and make a global impact.

They are now number 3 on the youtube charts along with worldwide artists such as LMFAO and Justin Bieber.

They are leading the K-wave.

.
.
.

We all have to understand one very important thing. All the things we do in life, not everyone is going to like it. Instead of trying to please everyone, just be yourself.

I realize that among K-pop groups SNSD does have haters. Not that many, but many compared to other K-pop groups. I always wondered why. They are really nice girls, and they never really offended anyone, why all the hate? Why all the 'oh they probably had plastic surgery?' Who cares? Listen, 50 years from now everyone will be getting plastic surgery. Lean in with the damned era man. We're changing.

Listen good, no one is perfect. Everyone has something bad about them. That makes us human. So are the girls.

I for one know that they work so hard. They deserve to be on top. Haters are just jealous. And really... Haters are just HELPING promote SNSD to the world.

Do you see me hating on another K-pop group? No. Because I respect the other k-pop groups for putting in their effort into being successful.

Years from now, you will see the legacy that SNSD has created. They are the chosen group to lead the hallyu wave and bring K-pop to a global scale. And know that I am a fan from now until forever, and if I had known them a few years back I definitely would have been their fan even earlier when they first started.

Someday, girls generation will be known as global generation. They will break records and make history forever.

Do you know how close these girls are?

Think about it, can these girls achieve the success they have achieved today without teamwork?

No! It is clear to me that these girls have done a great job in having tight bonds with one another and.

It is only when a team is in synchronized harmony that real STRONG impact can be made with their actions.

People may think its their looks that makes them popular and so they pin it on plastic surgery. They try to de-grade SNSD.

Let me make it clear that these girls are NOT flower vases.

What really helped them was their attitude and teamwork. They stuck together through thick and thin. From the beginning, 9, until now, still 9.

These girls have a humble and successful winning attitude. Trust me on this. I'm not blinded by their beauty or anything like that. I call it as I see it.

Again, you may think that it's their looks, but trust me, looks alone will get you NOWHERE in this world.

Let me elaborate more.

I used to only like Tiffany among all the 9 girls.

But the more I watched their variety shows. The more I came to understand all the other girls personalities.

The more I fell in love with ALL of them. You know I actually previously never thought that Jessica was pretty or anything like that.

But now, I honestly think she is GORGEOUS. You know why?

Attitude. Personality. That made her gorgeous in my eyes. That is why some people will NEVER comprehend why we are so in love with these girls

Most people just think its their surface that attracted us to them.

Trust me, their personality plays an even MORE important role in making us like them.

Don't ever just judge this girls based on their looks. They have hearts of gold. I vouch for that any day anytime. Have an open mind about them, and you will soon understand what I'm talking about.

Thank you for reading :) I had to clear my head today haha! lately been receiving a lot of comments that im posting too much SNSD stuff. I always have to tell them to change my profile settings to suit their spam needs.

Seriously man, they make a big deal out of nothing. That shows how free people are, to make a huge deal out of something so small.

Think about it, you think that if you had more important matters at hand you'd actually bother to make an issue about something like this?

The minute someone complains about something small like this, it just tells me how free they are and how small minded they are. Well, toodles :) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment