Monday, June 1, 2009

Accesories


Did I ever tell you my mom buys me accesories?

And she told me to dye my hair in form 3

And she was pretty much the first to educate me about sex

Not physically lah =.=

And you guys call me horny, haha

Anyway, i drove to Melaka all the way in the hiace (:

Left at 11, reached there 2am

Funny story, my mom couldn't sleep at all the whole trip

My driving isn't that bad... although I might not look it

Danny : Trust my driving a bit more lar...

Mom : Aiyo... slow down lar... no need to rush.... 90km/h can ady

Danny : Want to potong sure nid to increase speed mah

Mom : NO!!

Danny : kk....

(usually on highway i'd go 100-110 to potong.... van can't really go much faster than that)

Mom : Got car on the right!

Danny : I know =.=

Mom : Traffic light, slow down!!

Danny : But i'm still 200 meters away

Mom : Slow down!!

Danny : Y the traffic light blinking? (they do in Melaka)

Mom : It means going to change to yellow la

Danny : Oh, I thought it meant go faster before it changes to yellow

Mom : =.=

Danny : Kidding la...

Loads more stuff happened, but at least now she's a bit calmer when I drive lol...

Aih... she say she sayang me too much, so that's why she so jumpy when I drive

Oh well~~~

Anyway

Now YOU ALL CAN'T SAY IM A LOUSY DRIVER AHAHAHAHA!!

I drove the whole way there, and back, and even in the city MUAHAHAH!!

And the traffic light blinking is actually good, tells us to slow down (:

But i see most of the car speeding up when that happens =.=

Arrived at the hotel, driving for 3 hrs is pretty tiring... And my back felt so stiff

Nid to learn to relax abit while driving (:

Guess I'll get the hang of it sooner or later~~

So... I slept as soon as I got to the room, didn't bother to change also

It's not such a bad place, the single bed is pretty big, although I didnt take a pic of it

Anyway, only took a few photos, im not such a camwhore as some girls are (:

I don't mean anyone in particular yea (:

This is the inside of dataran pahlawan

It seems my phone camera is abit better during day time

Moving while taking (:

But anyway, we bought alot of clothes here at dataran pahlawan

They are generally cheaper although same brand

Yay yay I got some new clothes!! My mom hven't bought any since last year for me...



Well, I guess I'm not as bad as my fren Jing, he only has like 8 or 9 shirts i think

Wonder if he reads my blog?

After that it was Mahkota Parade!!

They are like 100 meters apart... You could do a 100m dash and reach there in 13 secs

I didn't take any pics there but

I bought mah accesories!! YES!!

Introducing

Waist chain numbah 1!!

Yeah, waist chain, those things u wear on ur waist?

Still no idea? It's something like...

That!! Just imagine it on the side of ur waist, i usually hook it on the right

Usually (:

Neat right?!??!?!

Waist chain numbah 2!!

Varied pattern abit, I might try a different way of wearing this

See how!! Next!!

Wrist band, that's so gangsta!!

Yea it's not bad, my mom liked the pattern

This one is also okay, bought it since I didn't hv many brown

Skull Kingdom

Yea... this one is so badass... I LOVE IT!! can't believe i just named it

Fine fine, it would make me look more gangster, but I can't resist it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway i was probably made by god to look like a gangster for some reason...

When I dress up lar (:

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea a few rings too, I like the center one, fits on my little pinky

That's the stuff!!! SO COOL!! I LOVE IT!!

I almost sound like a girl who found the perfect dress to wear to prom

or not (:

Oh yea, i went to jongker street, only took this picture

My mom bought a cap mohor for me...

Yeah, she asked the guy to carve my name in chinese on the cap mohor

anyone for my signature seal ?? (:

(the damn chop itself cost rm125...)

Maybe my mom pampered me too much

All the accessories where also between rm30-50 a piece

not to mention the clothes

But once in a while okay lar (:

That's all , just a short post from me (:

Oh yea.... DID YOU GUYS KNOW?!?!?!?

EVE AND DANIEL HAMZY COUPLED OMG!?!?!?!?!

Like this lar now... go and couple behind my back while I was in Melaka with my family

Song, I'm sorry, your wife kena taken away!!

Haha, jking jking, hope those two have a lasting relationship and a happy one (:

It seems everyone is getting coupled..... Is it mating season?

JASON IT'S UR TURN AS WELL AHAHAHAH!!

Jason..... Read my blog lar!! Don't lar don't read T_T

So long didn't talk to u leh..............

Ah, maybe we'll hang out this weekend, I'm free (:

I'll go climb tomorrow to fill in my loneliness... T_T

Oh yea, my pen drive broke while i was trying to remove it

I don't know my own strength? (:

I think it still works though...

Tata~~

I wanted to do a special post today but my roommate was in

The material I wanted to reference not suitable for minors so.... Couldn't do the post

Don't wanna pollute my roommate mah, he so innocent

Or is he? (:

Stay tuned!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment