Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THE ALL AMERICAN REJEEEEEEEEEEECTSSSS!!!




AAR!! AAR!! AAR!! AAR!!

WOOHOOOOOO!!

WOHOOOOHOHOHOHOH!
AAR RULES ROCKS OWNS PAWNS BABEHHHHHH!! XDDDD

Brought to you by Digi Music Live :DDD

Thanks to Digi for the free tickets!

Had a ticket just like this, took this from some random blog :DDDD

Random : Didn't know my hair looks like that from above XD

As per usual, my journey begins at 5.15pm I think?

Oh, yeah, when I stopped at the petrol station right,
got this guy come up to me sell this weird product... supposed to clean
your petrol tank and remove moisture etc etc.

Yeah, I bought it, RM28, dont know, just felt okay, poured the whole thing
into petrol tank.

Today my van couldn't start.

HEYYYY! I swear its nothing to do with this incident!! SWEAR I TELL YOU!!

WOOOTTT!! Didn't have time for dinner, so I went prepared~

Come on muruku's rock hehe, though not as much as AAR :D

AND THE WHEELY KEROPOK!!! I LOVE LOVE THEM! XD

So on I go!! Dad drew a map for me, sry didn't take a picutre

You guys probably wouldn't understand the map anyway...

Hm... MADE MY WAY HOHOOO!! Now I know that komplex sukan
negara = stadium bukit jalil.

Heyyy!! how was I supposed to know right?

That is car park B, I parked in carpark C, smart eh? hehe, no car at all :D

Keat min :D

Hm.. The place where historical football matches and events have occured.

Oh, it was held outside the stadium. Yes, that is NOT the crowd

Just the queue :D

THIS was the crowd :D

But more on that later

Entrance :D

Hm... sad... these ppl are gonna watch from outside

Had 1 spare ticket (ranjie had 2)

Was planning to give my extra to one of them

BUT NONE OF THEM WERE HOT ENOUGH MUAHAHAHAA!!

Aren't I evil??? HEHEHE

LMAO

Oh, yea, speaking of keat

I tot I would be going alone. Have more freedom to take pic and etc.

But yeah, he smsed me saying he wanna go and had no transport so being
KIND AND OH SO GENEROUS i fetched him there HOOHHO!!

Though sitting my car = risking ur life HOHAHAHOAHOA!!

Woooo, queue gets longer. Can you spot me in the crowd?

Oh, its not that hard.... COME ON GUESS GUESS!!

Yeah, it is seriously tempting to climb over. im SURE some ppl
did it while guards werent looking

Yeap, tat's the back of the line... (it was even longer later)

Woot, the queue is crazier now :D

Hehe, i SOOOOOO felt like taking them handcuffs :D

Hm... recognize someone in the pic?

As you can see...

By the time we were in it's already this crazily packed.

Keat : So dan, you wanna sit and watch the screen?

Danny :NO WAY!! Were going to get through this (okay that sounded gay)

Keat : Let us embark on this perilous journey

Danny : Yes... we shall... JOURNEY TO THE FRONT OF ZE STAGEEE!!!

Yeah, and trust me when I say this.

IT WAS HELL!! LITERALLY!!

It was SOOOOOOOOOO PACKED and CRAMMED and we were SANDWICHED!!

I mean, it was so bad to the point where you can't even move

And everyones, EVERYONES sweat is all over you, since you rub against like a few hundred people at least? Believe me tat's what happens when you go through a crowd. A HORDE
in fact loool.

Yeah, ur sweat + 100 other ppl sweat = AWESOME no? haha

Yeah, and did I mention it was hard to breathe? and it was DAMN hot?

Yeah, pity the short girls. They started fainting. No oxygen. Tall people are lucky. Seriously

Yeah, keat even helped get a few girls out cuz they cannot tahan already.

Oh yea, this happened while we were journeying

*scenario : Boy behind me girl in front of me, i was sandwiched*

*situation : Girl's back was presssed against my front*

*action : Girl starts JUMPING and her ass rubs against my crotch :D up down up down*

Okay, I don't know whether it was heaven or hell, can't really say

I mean, it was pleasurable and all, but ya noe, I don't really know if she's pretty (or even if
she was actually a guy?)

and that it was kinda tortorous too cuz... ya know, I had to tear myself away from
the "Torture"

though U can't say I didn't enjoy it XDDDDD

But after 1hr and a half of perseverance, and step by step journey

Here we are~

Yeahhhh..... Looks little right?
WAIT!! I THINK THATS SZE JIN AND DANIEL LOL!!

hehe, WE MANAGED TO REACH THE GODDAMN FRONT WOOHOO!!

That's carson I think :D

Sorry, some ppl we met after the concert hehe, more on that later

But anyway, we made it!! 5-10 meters away from stage hehehe

It was a journey well fought, HEY!! IT WAS TOUGH!!

Kena scolded a few times because I kept trying to go front, but hell , it was worth it :D

hehe, that's how close I am to the stage :D

I took some videos , but the audio on my phone is MESSED up

I think its something to do with the music being too loud, all the songs sound HORRIBLE

its like u can hear my phone speakers screeching.

FINALLY, at 9.30pm, the concert started at 6 mind you

THEY OPENED WITH MOVE ALONG WOOHOO!!



Incredible stuff, okay, they don't sound so good in the video, and of course!
It's different in the video and real thing, he sounded much better live :D
and the atmosphere... different, totally.

And this is not my recording, took it off youtube. Mine is messed up like I said :D



I WANNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA!!! XDDD



IT ENDS TONIIIIIIITEEEE!! Rocked because EVERYONE started singing it :D



AND FINALLLLYY!!! GIVES YOOOOUUU HELLLL!!!
HAHAHA!! I was LITERALLY SCREAMING MANNNNN!!
That's why concerts rock so much~! This was the finaleeee, and it was incredible


Oh yea, my phone died half way... damn

We met a friend of Keat's, and she had like 10 other frens LOL

So yeah, if my phone was still alive would have taken pics

Went AC, talked with new ppl, had fun, went home and slept at 4

Now didn't that sound mighty awesome??

Hahaha, okay bro's and gals its late i'll take my leave now NIGHT!!


Oh yeah, 2 BONUS vids from my phone :D



The audio is messed up when the music gets too loud

Otherwise when they are just talking its allright

You can listen to tyson talking GAYLY around us!! literally :D

Tyson : "I WANNA TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING DIRTY!!"

crowd : WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

ahahaha

and Finally, some ppl actually dressed up for halloween

Tyson was scared of one of them
Align Center


Tyson : "OMG YOU ARE THE FREAKIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!!"

yaeh... the tongue was kinda scary.. according to ranjie it was her fren

Okay, thanks peeps for reading!! bye~~

p.s. the audio gets messed up when they start playing so yeah you can stop watching when it does :D just watch for the dialogs lol


No comments:

Post a Comment