Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Forbidden Post 3 : Lakeside (:

YESssssss... MY ROOMMATE IS OUT!!!

DISCLAIMERRR~~~~ :

This post contains explicit content, please exit this site if you are below 18
or is easily offended by sexual contents

For the rest of you, HAPPY READING :DDDD

Hm.... I somehow like the drawing in this one, it's... unique

The girls facial features are not the usual hentai content you'd see anywhere (:

Some of you might have seen it before hehe (:

And this goes to show you its not JUST about how the girl looks, but the type
of drawing and sex (:



*Oh damn, I forgot that she was waiting for me*

*Plus I did it with her sis 4 times too T_T*

*Guess dinner's cancelled*

The next day :




Shiho : That Midori, from when she first saw us.. hasn't said a word

*Before I knew it I was out running to who knows where (:*


*It must be some fate but I see her standing on the edge of a rock*


WTF CB BBQ?!?!?!?! @#&(@!#^$&(^@(&#

and poof in I fall into the lake

Midori : Ya thought I was gonna drown myself? Haha I'm not that silly

Me : Put some clothes on will ya?
Bout yesterday, im really sorry >.>

Midori : It's fine, I was jumping to conclusions anyway

Me : Huh?

Midori : Remember when we promised to get married over there in the forest
when we were young?

Me : I-

Midori : It's okay, I'll forget all these old promises (:
But in return..



Me : W-What are you doing Midori?

*She pulls off my underwear*


*O.o!!!!!!!*

*SHE DOES OMG THAT TURNS ME SO DMAN ON!!!!*

Midori : It's amazing, the Rei-chan from my fantasies...



Midori : Sorry, for misunderstanding, and trying to force myself on you
after we've had sex only once
I mixed the real rei-chan with the one that's been in my head for 8 years (:

Me : ....


*Ya know its times like this when I wonder to myself... Y am I so lucky?*



*She looks away, why?*


*Midori.... anta wa... naiteru ka?*

Midori : Today... today just do me from behind...

*I try to make her look at me*

Midori : No please rei-chan!


mm...




Me : Well, how about this? (I smile hornily) :D

*I force her down onto her back, in I go (:*



Midori : Don't Rei-chan, it's hitting so deep... aaah... rough,
Rei-chan you're too rough!

*I put my fingers around her clit and squeeze it against my hard throbbing cock
which is penetrating the depths of her vagina*




*She feels so good on top of me*




Midori : I-I'm gonna, Rei-chan, can I cum?
I can't hold on anymore

Me : It's okay, go ahead and cum with all your might Midori


Midori : Rei-chan... I don't wanna be sex friends after all

Me : Yeah... Then how about sex lovers?

Midori : Sex lovers?

Me : Yeah, not friends but lovers...

Midori : What's up with that, you just tacked on sex

Me : Uh...

Midori : Sex lovers huh, okay :D


THE END

An Adaptation of a highly rated doujin





No comments:

Post a Comment