Thursday, November 5, 2009

Model : Misa Campo! SIZZLING HOTTT!


*DRUM ROLLSSSSSSSS*!!!

Introducing.... One of the girls in my SERIES OF MODELSSSS!!

MISA CAMPO!!! HOOHOHHO!!

Carefully handpicked by YOURS truly

Of course my tastes might be different from you guys, you be the judge!! :D

Full Name : Misa Campo

DOB : 23rd January 1987 (22 this year!! only 4 years away~)

Ethnicity : Dutch + Filipino (YEAAAA!!)

Hometown : Montreal Quebec, Canada

Measurements : 34C-24-34 (C cup.... good size :D)

Height : 5' 6 (oh, not too tall yay :D)

Weight : 54kg/120 pounds



Background : Misa has two sisters named Jen and Marie that she loves so much.
Misa Campo is mostly known as a hot import girl appearing
at auto shows and Hot Import Night events. The sexy
Filipina has done several appearances in Maxim, AskMen,
DragSport and a lot of other magazines. Her career also
includes dancing go-go at hip-hop events. She was the
face of Rocawear Canada (urban clothing label created by Damon Dash & Jay-Z)

Misa Campo has accomplished an incredible amount in the few
years she’s been working, and she’s not even 20 yet. She’s become
a sex symbol the world over thanks to the proliferation of her
pictures across the internet, and her image has appeared in countless
magazines and fashion publications.

And although she’s still in the infancy of her career, Misa has
already begun planning for the next decade. “There are a lot of projects
I'm working on that I can't share the details of just yet,” she says. “I
definitely hope to have done a lot in 10 years!"

Though she’ll never quite be referred to as statuesque, Misa Campo is 5’6”,
quite tall for her field, and there’s little doubt that she’s got the body of a
centerfold. Her drool-worthy measurements -- 34C-24-34 -- only add to
her overall package, and it’s certainly worth noting that she’s hardly the
sort of gal to spend all of her free time in the gym. Much to the
chagrin of her competitors, Misa Campo’s passion for food is reflected
in her penchant for eating, as she says, “I also love to eat...
I'm super easy to please that way.”


Feel like spankin that?


Quotes

“I actually have a lot of business ideas running through my head. I'd also love to be a Sports Illustrated model one day.”
- Misa Campo, on her future plans.


SIZZLINGG BABY!!


Online Quote :

D-money says:

your number One sexy Hot model ,i model little i know it hard work i write music a well and stay lean.like to ask you out what are chances .


If she gave me that look in real life i would bed her IMMEDIATELY

O.O!!!!

omustang88 says:

she is the hotest girl alive. love her brown eyes and sexy leg's keep up the great work




Leo Korea says:

I Give 1 million to eat her

lil uce says:

im not like any other guy that jus loves your body and your style i like you because we are the same. you like to sleep and eat so do i. i like cars you like to model for it. we have dreams that are our last resort i just feel like your apart of me and im lost without you. i love you and thats what matters if u like talk hit me up on my myspace jus look fo lil uce/celph. k-denz

wonder if she responded?

Looking good here too :D

Im getting fantasies... not sure if this post was a good idea

Cute!! :D

Skin :D

YESSSSSSSSS!! I WANT TO TRY THAT WITH YOUUUUUU!!!


misa says:

thanks guys! i really appreciate all your comments :)


Lol, is that really her comment?
For those guys(or girls!) out there with glasses fetish :D



She has good breast shape :D

GAWD! that looks delicious.... *salivates*

I wonder if she's married?

I'd honestly marry her if she wasn't :D

Haha, soldiers wont be able to concentrate if she was in the military :D



Nice hair :D

Ya know I was thinking of switching job to photographer right about now :D

She really likes this pose huh?

Well, she got ze assets to pull it off :D

O_O!!!!!!!!

GOD THIS REALLY WAS A BAD IDEAAAAAAA!!



Damn.. she's cute... did I say she's cute? Yeah she's cute...

I'm not allright am I? haha XD



hohohoho :D

bend lower~~

@_@

Okay, that's all for today!!

Hope you enjoyed that

Models rock!

Thanks for reading, and sorry if I kinda... made it too arousing?

SO sry, but yea... this blog wasn't meant for the innocent :D

Thanks! goodnight :D

oh, comments taken from askmen.com :D

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment