Saturday, November 7, 2009

This is It



Yoyooy oyo yoyoyoy!

Guess what!

Finally went to watch MJ, I thought I never would see it ya know!! :D

You know I couldn't get anyone to go so I was like to hell with it, im watching this movie
even if im alone (:

Ain't missing it for the world hohoh!

It's a lil late, the movie was out the previous week if im not mistaken

Better late than never (:

Woo 4pm!

You know I was REALLYYYYYY contemplating
whether or not to go for this one Gold Class

Before the counter... I was STILL contemplating

Gold class or normal Gold Class or Normal GOLD CLASS OR NORMAL GOLD CLASS OR NORMAL WTH?!?!?!? ITS MJ OMGGGGGGGG!!

Akhirnya saya pun pergi untuk normal =.="

I decided that if no tickets for normal then only go for gold class

But what were the chances of there being no seats at all for a 4pm show?

Maybe first day dun have la ahaha, but its been more than a week already

This movie looks interesting... Might consider watching

Though It'd be hard for me cuz i only read subs, well at least can watch haha :D

This one... looks promising, December O.O

Wow.. can't imagine the world turning like that, wonder if it'll really happen?

If really then I might want to lose my virginity before the world ends.

COME ON ITS SEX!!! I AIN'T DYING A VIRGINNNNNN!!

Hey baby :D (man, wish I could say that to the real her)

LOL!!!!

The only reason this movie is in the box office is because it has MEGAN FOX PUNYA
BODY!!

Okay, I know that about 10% of ppl out there are megan fox haters

but... COME ON SHE'S HOT LAAAA!!

And for her to get 90% of ppl to think she's hot she's pretty good

I mean i dont think i get even 10% of ppl to think im hot

Haha, and rumors say that she's trans?

$@#^@#$@%$@#$@#$@

Please don't ruin a guys dreams and fantasies

Imagine if she really was a guy, then the millions of guys

over the world would have been jerking off to HIM

(those rumors might have spread due to the haters XD)

Oh god... Let's not think about it... BACK TO MJ!!



IN I go!!

You know the funny thing is... It feels different watching a movie alone

This was my first time in factt!!! So weird...

Oh well. Just enjoy the movie (:


Testing camera :D forgot to off flash :( Man, wish I had such a penthouse!

Hm... better :D Yeh, felt a bit hungry for KFC right then

You noe they should hv like McD or/and KFC stall right before entering
the cinema instead of popcorn stands.

I bet sure make money oneee... share profit only mah, if you eat popcorn
everytime it gets kinda boring...

Mah frens have been complaining that ive been smiling a bit
too much nowadays, ITS NOT GAY LAAAA!

Be happy HOoHohoHOohOhoHo

Hm... they said this concert was going to be the greatest
manifestation of modern technology in the history of concerts
if it really went on :D

Sadly, it didn't




Im so brave aren't I?

There was someone sitting on my left, so I lifted up my left leg
so that it would shield my phone :D (you know the way
you would sit sometimes?)

Hehe, but don't watch it if ur still planning to go and watch the movie

This is thriller, they made a NEW MV for it, or something of the sort




Yeah, he was on that thingy that elevates him of the ground

Roxxor :D



Black or white!!!

The guitarist is HAWT!!

Seriously, not joking

Girl that plays guitar like a rock star... is just plain

SEXY!!!! XDDDD

haha



Earth Song

"AAAAAAAAAH UUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OoOooOOOohhhhhhh!!"

People really like that part of the song



And finally billie jean

I think that's a wrap

Support piracy :D

Haha, well I don't say that this is legal

But hey, im not one to really follow rules :D

Haha, the blog has always been this way, with all the hentai stuff

(:

p.s. if you are a michael jackson fan you really should watch this in the cinema

otherwise if ur just neutral i guess you wouldn't enjoy it much :D

Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment