Thursday, April 7, 2011

5 Questions that Will Determine My Next 5 Years of Life

I solemnly swear upon the next 5 things:

5 Questions that will determine my next 5 years of Life:

1)What do you want to achieve by the age of 25?
I will get married by the age of 25

2) What is the price you will pay to achieve this?
I will make a commitment, to be in an honest, truthful and sincere relationship with the girl I love.

3) When do you want to get married?
The date of my marriage will be 30th June 2016

4) What is your plan to achieve this goal?
I hereby declare that, regardless of what people might think or say, I am serious about my desire to get married by the age of 25 on 30th June 2016. I will make a commitment, to be in an honest, truthful and sincere relationship with the girl I love. I will, get a good secure job. Read more books on relationships, as well as money and self-development. While on a job, look for money through passive income, businesses and investments. Make time to meet potential candidates to be my wife. Become a good listener. The amount of money that will be allocated for my marriage, and honeymoon, would be RM150,000. This amount is to be procured by 1st January 2016.

5) Will you read this, twice a day, once in the morning, and once in the night before resting, out loud?
Yes. I will read this statement out loud. In my room. Even if my brother sleeps next to me and I will have to say this out loud. Even if my mom is cooking in the kitchen next to my room I will say this out loud. I will read this, twice a day, until I achieve this.

And so I read this out loud.

Danny Siah's Personal Creed.

No comments:

Post a Comment