Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Dreamt About Her.......?

OH man.... I just woke up over an hour ago.

I had this very weird dream.... I was... somewhere.. It was night. The buildings were old. It was like a very empty china town.

I can't remember what happened prior to that.

Suddenly the girl next to me broke down

Girl : You never loved me!

Me : No, it's not true! I've... missed you all this while. Everyday... But I'm okay now...

I hugged her. For a long time...

I felt a huge burden off my heart.

That girl... It's her... Why??? Why??? Why????

Ah, it's just a dream. I probably shouldn't think too much about it.

I must've probably been too tired. After all, the past 3 days were quite tiring.

Still though, it's rare.. to remember your dreams. It felt real, it felt like I was really saying those words out loud. Did I? I will never know.

The worst part is... It isn't the first time... To dream about that girl. Fuckkkkk. Why won't these dreams just leave me alone?

Though the other time she was in bed and I was ... touching her ass. And she was on my PARENTS bed.

I don't know about you, but I just think that's freaking creepy and F-ed up!!

FUCK MAN. Why the hell are my dreams so weird???????? I HATE IT!!!

Man I'm ranting like an emotional bitch.

Have you ever had such dreams?

I just find it ... So strange and real and unreal at the same time. I just don't get it. Why couldn't I dream about something or someone else? AND WHY DO I HAVE TO REMEMBER IT?!?!?!

Does anyone knows about dreams? What is the weirdest dream you ever had that you remember?

Maybe I should look it up. They say dreams, have certain meanings. I don't know if it's true.

You ever had that dream where you walked off the cliff? And you really felt like you were gonna fall and woke up?

Yea! I had it too. When I woke up, it felt like gravity was pushing me back down to bed again (thankfully!)

And my leg was really in midair (walking off a cliff position)



.
.
.
.
.

I looked this up on wikipedia

"Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not yet understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is known as oneirology."

"The definition of dream used in quantitative research is defined through four base components: 1) a form of thinking that occurs under minimal brain direction, external stimuli are blocked, and the part of the brain that recognizes self shuts down; 2) a form of experience that we believed we experience through our senses; 3) something memorable; 4) have some interpretation of experience by self. In summary, a dream, as defined by Bill Domhoff and Adam Schneider, is "a report of a memory of a cognitive experience that happens under the kinds of conditions that are most frequently produced in a state called 'sleep.' "

Hmm.. There are more stuff they wrote on dreams. But perhaps I'll read up more on that when I get home. I gotta go, got stuff to do at college =D

.
.
.
.
.

I might not be able to update tomorrow. Going out for international night. So maybe my next post will be on saturday =D Stay tuned =)

No comments:

Post a Comment