Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Gift

It's been a roller coaster ride of a week, and I was pretty busy, either with assignments or other things.

This week I realized something quite important. And I just had to blog it out, despite not having much time. Otherwise I might forget this important thing.

I realized, that I'm quite different from a lot of people. I don't know if it's a good thing, but I'm definitely different in more than one way.

I realized, that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loud. SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO LOUD!! Very loud. Loud. VERY VERY loud.

I think you get my point =)

So loud, sometimes, that I might annoy people, so loud, that sometimes I might disturb people, or cause others to dislike me.

But it is also that loudness and craziness that is one of my gifts from above. I am able to put smiles on people's faces just by laughing out loud! It's crazy! I don't know how I do it either, but I do!

It's... Really special... And I just realized this lately. I always thought that I was too loud also. But I didn't realize, that it had that kind of purpose.

The energy that I generate from laughing is so contagious that eventually people around me start LAUGHING! And... I'm really happy when I can do that.

I started to understand my true calling in life.

I am born to entertain. That's Danny Siah. The great entertainer. The greatest one that may have ever lived.

Though I still got lots to learn =)

I'm happy to have lived so much already. Though there is a lot more of life to 'live'. I believe that. And with each passing day, I do feel as though, more and more of what I could be, is appearing. Slowly, but surely.

We are all on a journey to find ourselves. To find our true calling and definite purpose of being on this earth.

Most of the time we are confused about what we are doing here. But I start to understand, a small piece of my own puzzle. In a few years... I would collected even more pieces of my puzzle

And it will form that image. That picture.

An amazing and wonderful picture. Of my life.

The process of life is truly and amazing thing. Thank you for this great gift you have given me, whoever you are who created me =) I will put it to good use to bring smiles to everybody's faces.

Goodnight folks have a wonderful night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment