Sunday, August 8, 2010

Possibly Impossible?

Mannnnn, the last time I edited was 2nd of May can you believe~!


I still had my long hair that time... MISS IT MUCH~!!! :D


Didn't think that I would blog for a long time... I'm so random at times XD


I remember the days where ppl really enjoyed reading my blog, the hentai posts and the weird things i put up. It was really fun ^^


Wish those days could come back, but I think it takes too much time to blog :D


Much has changed since that time. I didn't think my life would change this much. I've become more serious, but lately at least I know the crazy side of me still exists somewhere in me XD I don't ever want to lose it ^^


Have you ever wondered about the future? I do all the time :D Perhaps I think too much. Sometimes I feel I'm living not for today, but for tomorrow.


I feel that's the wrong way to think.. Or is it?


Let's say you know your gonna die tomorrow, would you live today like a normal day? Or would you go out and do things that you want to do before you die?


If it were me I'd try and lose my virginity XD HONEST!!!!!! come on... ain't dying a virgin man XD


Orrrrr... If you knew that someone special to you would pass away soon... would you not try and spend more time ? with that person? Yeah, we definitely would...


There are so many views. On this. Some people say that if they knew the future they would be happy.


Some say that if they knew the future, they would find life boring. Because they know what would happen


Some say that the future doesn't exist until you create it. So there's no way of knowing what it'll be.


But the fact is IF we DID know about the future, our present would change. A lot. Sometimes so drastically that you feel life is so surprising and so unexpected =))))

Then people ask, why think about a possibility that couldn't possibly exist?

A lot of things which did not exist now COULD exist in the future. People used to laugh at the wright brothers who are now the pioneers(creators) to aeroplanes. People used to laugh at Thomas Edison, who created light bulbs.

Don't ever dismiss the possibility of something impossible. There is and will be more and more pioneers who will make drastic changes to the world. Are you the ones who laugh ? Or are you the ones who will make a change to the world?

I want to change the world... And that part of me will never change... When faced with the world, of course we'd feel small. Alone, that is =) All this while I've had the mentality that I should just do everything alone. By myself.

But there are so many things in life we cannot achieve, if we don't work together. How could I expect to do it alone? I'm so foolish thinking that way =))) I want to change the world, not alone, but with people who have the same goal as I do =))) That passion and burning desire, I am looking for people who have the same as I do.

So what is my future? Where will I be 10, 20, 30 years from now???? Will I have a family? Who will be my kids? My wife? Where will I live? So many unanswered questions. The future is a mystery. But if I did know now.

Then I can change it, at will. That is the power of knowing the future. Life is made up of choices and paths, and along the way we will probably stumble into a few paths which do not coincide with our life's goals. But we have to go through it anyway =)

Finally ppl would ask, what's your own personal viewpoint on the future regardless?

My answer is.... Who knows =) My future is as much of a mystery as yours =)

.

.

.

I don't think i'll have a normal life =) i think it'll be pretty exciting and full of incredible experiences =)

love life baby ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment