Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Sun

Ahhhhh, it's a long day once more =))) Been having a rough weekend with the lack of sleep!!

BUT why am i here blogging!?!?!? HAHAHA!! A friend of mine like... read my blog and said it was interesting! OMG I WAS SOOO TOUCHED!!!!! XDDDD and i felt inspired to blog!!!!

Thank you readers who read this blog of mine XD I know it's super long!! And to think that you really do make effort to read through... IM SERIOUSLY TOUCHEDDD!!! to all my fans out thereeeeee, THANK YOU!!! :D

I appreciate it :DDDDD

You know, I've said this many times but, it's really the little things in life. That make us happy. Not so much of the big things, but the small things =)))) Like how I felt inspired to write this post just because of a compliment =))) those small things are what makes life worth living

But then, you wonder how come?? Why the small little things? What about the big things?? Aren't they important as well?

Lets us think.... Imagine Wedding. That's a huge thing. Its a huge happy memory. The small things come before and after. How you open the door for your girl, how you take out the trash for your girl, how you remember your important dates for your girl, and how you notice something different about her, no matter how small.

I would say the little things. Make a big thing. It compliments the bigger things. It is the very essence that leads up to the big things in life. You can't build a sand castle immediately. Buckets and buckets is required to build a big one. And the small things keep us connected to each other. More frequently than not haha~!

Another example would be.....

Many more examples, but in short, it's the little things =))) I'm sure you guys know it too =)))

.
.
.
.

Recently I discovered, most people aren't all that happy with their lives. There's always some problem in their lives letting them down. You know the funny thing?

There are people who can still be happy with their lives, eventhough they have problems. Everyone has problems.

So why is it some people can be happy with their lives, and some can't?

I think, it's because they actually put effort to try and make themselves happy. Even over the little things.

You saw your friend today. BE happy! It's a good thing to see that your friend is good and well

But most of the time we just... say hi and bye.

On the other hand, even the smallest things can make us sad. And we tend to exaggerate it, and we cause our own day to be ruined because of it.

It's good to exaggerate the happy moments in life, but not the the sad moments in life.

It's funny to see people get sad over the small things in life =))) when actually most of the times they could just let it go and not let it get to them. Funny =)

It's even funnier that we take the good things in life for granted. Everyday, we see our parents. They're the most important people in most of our lives. But a usual day, we just treat it normal to see our parents. We don't really express much happiness in seeing them safe and healthy and alive.

That's just a few examples, so many more I could list down =)))

.
.
.

Then when it comes down to me.

Myself.

I.

Asked myself, who I wanted to be, what I wanted to be in front of others
I truly honestly want to be

Someone who, could brighten other people's day.

Someone who, could put a smile on anyone's face.

Someone who, could be happy himself and be happy for others.

Someone who, is the sun. That brightens up everyone's day. And brings happiness and energy and warmth to the world.

That's what I wish to be.

But right now. My world. It's so cloudy.

I see myself. Hardly brightening up people's day.

I know that, if I'm not happy I can't make help other people smile and be happy too =)))

I'm too concerned with my own worries, and I forget that I should think of others too, and not just myself

When others are happy, then I will be happy too... Everyone in this world... deserves happiness in their lives.

The sun is kind. It brightens up the day, everday, without fail, it shall rise, without concern of its own lifespan. It does not think of convserving energy. For it has too much, that's why, it shares its rays with the rest of the galaxy =)))

I want to be... like it. That's what I want to do. But I still feel... I'm too weak to be like the sun. I need to be stronger, But sometimes I also think, I'm just all talk... But I must still keep telling myself I can do it.

I hope, somewhere, somehow, I have at least brightened up your day a little bit =))) even if, just a little bit =))) I hope to bring happiness and joy to this world. That's my wish.

And I wish not for anything in return. For you have already given me hope by being happy =))) That in itself, is most rewarding as it is!

But I know I have a long way to go =))) as always =)))

And what about yourself?

What represents your character?

Do you truly know yourself?

Once you know yourself, do you know which way yourself wants to go?

Even if your character now is not what you want it to be, will you have the courage guts determination to change yourself to be better?

To admit that your not where you want to be?

The journey of life. Never ends. As long as life still exists, within each of us

And so it is for me as well =)

I'll do my best!

p.s. be, the sun, danny =) even when life gets you down

No comments:

Post a Comment