Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Time is Near

Today, I am happy with myself =)

After a longgggggg day, I sat in the van for a few minutes, just singing along some nice songs on the radio (even though I can't sing, but its okay my van is soundproof)

Okay not soundproof, hope my neighbours didn't drop their fried chicken while eating dinner

Why happy? In a way today I was selfish. And in another way I was not selfish =)

Slowly paving the way to selfless-ness. To put other people before yourself.

For instance, being able to put the needs of your organization or your team before your own needs and personal vendetta.

I still could not , so in a way , I was selfish =)

I discovered something else even more important today.

They say a lot of times, you have to be selfish and greedy when you want something

But in my experience, generalization is never a good thing

I can't say all girls are needy

And I can't say all guys are jerks (though most of us are, to be honest)

And they say all the time, love is selfish

Really? Is love really selfish?

I think otherwise

People tend to ask, how can love not be selfish? If we love someone we must keep that person close, because how can we love someone if we are not close to them? We can't lose them to someone else.

For me

As long as, the girl I like,

Is with the man she loves

And she is happy

Then I am happy as well =)

Even if that guy is not me

Then people ask, but she would be more happy with me, not with him

And people would say, I would treat her so much better than her current boyfriend

It is always a two way thing, you may think so, but the other side may not feel that way

We should always care about what the other side thinks as well, he or she may have a whole different point of view

If he or she is already in a relationship

It is only right to respect people in a relationship

More so to respect his or her decision to be with another person

If you can be selfless

Then you are one step closer to achieving peace from within



My time is near

I sort of feel it

I'm at a very definitive crossroad in my life

The path I take will ultimately change the course of my future

It's.... been a while since I was at such a huge crossroad =)

Imagine the two paths. Both leads to different career, different families, different experiences.

The people you meet along those paths will be different as well

But I do know, which is the path I wish to take. The path I have to take

Yes, the time is near. It is so near =)

That's, the third thing I discovered today =))) somehow indirectly =)))

I'm extremely happy. My life is filled with a lot of hope and joy. And I am happy I chose this path.

Eventhough, there was some sadness along the way, but I understand that we have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times

I understand relationships a little bit more

I understand people a little bit more

And I understand myself a little bit more =)

I am still egoistic, stubborn and unreasonable. I need to humble down more.

More... humble.. than I am now

And I still believe I am not a good son =)

Perhaps some day... I can tell my parents I love them... I'm waiting for that day

Someday when I have grown up, I will have the courage to say it

Someday when I have grown up, I will have the courage to be able to love a girl

The person I am now is not suitable. I know that all too well

I have to change, over and over again until I become the best I can be in my own traits =)

It's never about changing yourself to be what the person you like wants

It's about changing yourself to be better than your current self

That's what life is about. Understanding yourself completely, and from there do what you need to do in order to grow spiritually, mentally and physically.

Then.

Only then.

Can you go out and help the world.

I am waiting.

My heart is waiting.

For my soul. Spiritually.

For my mind. Mentally.

For my body. Physically.

To be good enough. To make a change.

That is. My life's

Ultimate challenge.
.
.
.
.

Everyday is a new adventure, Love life baby =)

No comments:

Post a Comment