Monday, September 27, 2010

BERGULING-GULING ATAS LANTAI SAMPAI BUNTUT KELUAR

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!! The day ended with a real BLASTTTTT~!! =)))

But I won't go there so fast la~!! HAHA~

Today, started classsssssssss~! It felt good to be back in the programming game again =)

The thing is, I HAVE CLASSES 5 DAYS A WEEK WTH!?!!?!!? and everyday got MORNING CLASSSS AHHHHHH HSOMEONE KILLZZZ MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~!!!!!

What a sad sad timetable~~ EVERYDAY HVE TO SLEEP EARLY! T_T

OH WELL~! Fated la, year 2 mah, can't say much about it XD It's definitely gonna get harder~!

BUTTTTT, I didn't have much sleep yesterday. DAMN TORTURE WEI~!!! In class.. AHAH

And now my class increased from 15 ppl TO 22 PPL APA TU NERAKA?!!?!!!? (inside joke XD)

not bad not bad.... Didn't know my course was actually getting more popular.

BUT THE FRIGGING PROBLEM IS THAT ALL THE NEW PPL ARE GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~!!!

SOMEONE TORCH ME SET THE FLAMES ON FIRE RAGE THE ENTIRE WORLD WITH FLAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~!!

WHERE ARE ZE GIRLS?!?!? WHY AREN'T THEY COMING TO MY SOFTWARE ENGINEERING COURSE?!?!?! DID I DO SOMETHING BAD IN MY PAST LIFE TO DESERVE THIS!?!??!!?!??!?!?

T_T *emo*

*kneels down* WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!!?!?!?!?

LOLOL~~!! Hahahaha! Ahhhh, then later had meeting, then went back homeeee~!!

WANTED TO RUN!! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ITS FRIGGING RAINING AGAIN OH TUHANKU~!!!!!!! And I think I was too tired larrr =)))

SOOOOOO~~ Tmr go run lorrrr =))) HAHA

ANDDDD I nearly kena accidents four times today~! Man I'm always somehow lucky when it
comes to accidents. I always NEARLY kena but didn't kena. WONDER HOW LONG MY LUCK WILL LAST OHohoOHOHOHoHohO~!! XDDD Only one way to find out~ I'll let you guys know in 5 years AHA~! That just didnt make sense sO ANYHOW!!

I guess I was really very tired, and cuz of that I feel a bit stressed out about everything la

BUT BUT YOU KNOW WHATTTTT~!! THE NIGHT ENDED REMARKABLY WELL~!!!

Was chatting with a friend, and both of us WERE SO RETARDEDLY LAME OMFG!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH~!!

It was really truly FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION~!!! It was really what I was looking forrr =))) JUST saying what you wanna say without caring what other people would think or say~! I really really really really am happy when you know, I can be with ppl who allow me that ^^

Nothing beats being free. Nothing =))) AND TRUE ENOUGH! Both of us were laughing hysterically and we really enjoyed it, DESPITE HOW RETARDEDLY LAME WE WERE~!!!

Even now I'm writing quite smoothly, it feels so damn good =)

THANKSSSS~!! You know who you are =))) It really turned my bad and crappy day into something awesome =)))

SOME EXCERPTS of our conversations! :

Bianca Ong Cyn Ju
me : my england not the powderful leh. xD
siah : really the bad eh? then my england very the pakistan leh (siah is me by the way)
me : hahahahahahahahahahahaha..we shall not go on bout our england..hahahaha
siah : but my pakistan very the africa leh
me : dat doesnt make sense :P
...siah : but my africa very the malaysia the malaysia very the klcc the klcc very the klcc tower.

ROFLMAO! !

Bianca Ong Cyn Ju Suk Ling Meow: Danny Siah Zhao En and I came out vf some bm terms!! LOL
our brand new bm dictionary!
rofl= berguling-guling atas lantai ketawa
lmao= ketawakan buntut saya keluar
lol= ketawa keluar kuat= k3
...roflmao= BERGULING-GULING ATAS LANTAI KETAWAKAN BUNTUT SAYA KELUAR!

hahahahahahahahahahaha ;D we r so creative ryte??? xD

YES WE ARE SERIUZLY CREATIVE BWAHAHAHAHAH~!!! XD XD

glhf= nasib bail tolong berseronok
noobs=orang orang gila baru!
wth= apa itu neraka
...go to hell= tolong pergi dunia akhirat!
lame = tak dapat berdiri (CRIPPLED GET IT?!!? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!)

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!! I loved today =))) it was a great ending =)))

NITEZ PEEPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~!!! =))) can't wait for class tmr morning ^_^

*whistles*

p.s. sometimes what we need is just constant support from our important friends to get through the day =)))

p.p.s MARI KITA BERGULING-GULING ATAS LANTAI SAMPAI BUNTUT KELUAR AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA~!!! SPREAD THE LAMENESS BABEH TILL YOU TAK DAPAT BERDIRI LANGSUNG AHAHAHAHA~!!

yeap! that's how TAK DAPAT BERDIRI(lame) we were folks~! =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment