Friday, September 24, 2010

Tiring, But Great! =)

HMMMM, the past whole week has been, strictly late nights.

Nevertheless, it was quite a week, slept roughly around 3am, since last friday, and waking up early everyday...

My college had grand opening, official release of the prom tickets

And All 3 days, had to be there at 8am.

BUT I WOKE UP AT 8AM ON ALL DAYS AHHAHAHA!!!! okay la, first day 7.30am XD

Was really really tired, Miss KBU's on the first day of grand opening, had to do catwalk modelling.

It was pretty okayyy =))) Personally I do support one of the contestants. But it's okay, I just pray she wins =)))

Oh, and the first day of grand opening (wednesday) we had to go class to class to promote the grand opening.

It was pretty tiring! Repeating the same thing in every class! But it surely certainly paid off. Loads of people came XD Otherwise I think most people would just go out for lunch haha!

At the start of the event, the PROM PROMOTIONAL VIDEO was played! ZOMG! I WAS THE ACTOR AHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG

SERIOUSLY PAI SEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!! XDDDDD





LOL here is the vid!!

The falling down scene at the beginning was REAL!! Was a bit painful haha!

The vid had a really good response when it played on grand opening ahah! Even though most of the support and cheering were from SC members XD XD Really appreciate em!

Thanks to the special effects team, and director and editor~! They're really great =)))

I still feel I can do better though =))) in acting!

THE VIDEO ALREADY 330 HITS ON YOUTUBE!! ROFL!!! OMGGGGGG

It was even more than my lady gaga video i think haha!!!

One day my grandchildren will say.. "GRANDPA OMG YOUR BODY!!!!" ROFLMAO!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Hey, were young! We really should have fun and do crazy stuff in college life =) That's the way things should be =)))

The rest of the day was pretty okay =))) watched the models perform catwalks!

The next day, woke up at 8, reached at around 9 ahaha! I'm late again XD Miss KBU's did their performance. FOR ME!! I only liked just one or two performances!! Haha~!

Nevertheless they do put in effort, even though some might have been a little last minute with not enough practice XD XD

Well, one of my friends performed taekwondo breaking wood performance

Later in the SSD, we all tried breaking the leftover wood~!

It was pretty fun. I tried breaking it too. Did one of those chopping kicks WHICH I HAVENT DONE IN GOD KNOWS HOW LONG ZOMGGGG!!! Used to learn taekwondo too, but stopped for so long ahhhaha!

Hit the wood. THEN I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN ZOMGGGGGG!! AND THE WOOD DIDNT BREAK?!?!?!!!!? WTH MANNNNNN!!!!!!!

haaha! But we all had fun la breaking all the wood. (I ended up not breaking any of them T_T)

ASK KHAI ROFL

danny : *tries to break wood with knee*

khai : *stares* ROFLMAO

XD XD XD

Went home, took a 3 hours nap. Then after that woke up, called up meow in perak. Then after that, called up phei fang through msn call.

You know what... At first it was formal stuff. Then after that... WE STARTED CRAPPING AND BULLSHITTING LIKE HELL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!

Phei fang was like... "ZOMG DANNY YOUR SO LAMEEEEEEEEEE~!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OKAY LA!!!!! I was the one doing most of the BS-ING HAHAHAHA!!!!

I had loads of fun!! ^^

Phei fang : Im hungry~~

Danny : LOL~!! Why dont wanna eat?

Phei fang : Im fasting

Danny : SHOULDN'T YOU BE SLOWING?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Phei fang : OMGGGG YOUR SOOO LAMEEEEEEE!!!!!!

HAHA! And there was this panda video. On facebook. I asked phei fang to watch it

It's pretty hilarious! ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PANDA APPEARS!!! THE BACKGROUND MUSIC IS JUST KILLER LAAA XD XD



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJzkXoFF9Hc

Soooo, I was like... TRYING TO SING THE SONG TO HER WHILE SHE WAS WATCHING ROFLMAO!!

Seriously hilarious XD XD

Then later I wanted to do this note on fb, called "my kind of girl"

AND THE SUGGESTIONS SHE GAVE FOR ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS WAS JUST FRIGGING AWESOME LA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

danny : thye ask if i prefer short hair or long hair wor

phei fang : NO HAIR!!!

danny : HAHAHAHA!! then then, plastic or metal?

phei fang : SEMI CONDUCTOR!!

danny : LOLOLLOL!! muscular?

phei fang : THEN SHE CAN BE YOUR BODYGUARD!!!

danny : ROFLMAO!!!!!! HAHAHA!!

Had tons of fun!! Phei fang your awesomeeeee =)))

Slept pretty late though cuz of that. How long ah phei fang? ROFL, i think 3hrs plus of bs-ing + crapping HAHA!

I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime!

Today morning, HAD TO WAKE UP AGAIN ZOMGGGG, as usual i was late fetching angus from taman bahagia XD XD

Then then then!! You know what? PLAYED PING PONG WITH KEN EE AND KAARTIG TODAY!!

Haha~~!! I lost laaaa~~ BUT IT WAS FUNNNNN =))) had fun jumping around rofl

Then we had the lucky draw for IPOD NANO TOUCHHHH~~~!! Don't know which girl won it XD SO SAD FOR THE REST OF THEM

LOL

After that, lunch at kopi bar, then back to the ssd, about 6 of us guys, just sitting there talking bullshit and rubbish HAHA!! It was great =))) But was quite tired though!

That pretty much sums up my past FEW DAYS!!

It was fun, eventhough at the same time it was SUPER tiring!!

Hmmm, next monday! Class startssss!!!!! It was such A LONG HOLIDAY ZOMG WTH?!?!?!

I think i forgot all my c++ and .... OMG I FORGOT WHAT OTHER SUBJECTS I LEARNT!!

hahah.... Im so dead when I GO BACK TO CLASS! Im gonna be so damn RUSTY!!

Tmr, I guess i'll climb! Hope my body will be fully healed =)))

What a few tiring days. TATA PEEPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment