Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Holiday feels short =)



YO~! It's already... Friday HAHA!

I guess it's already the end huh? As I expected, the 2nd week pasts faster than the first week LOL!

WELL NOW!

I finished playing Mass Effect, spent about 40-50 hours of game time HAHA! Since last saturday, installed the game, finished it a few hours ago~!

Awesome game. I will probably start playing Mass Effect 2 soon after taking a break ffor a while!

As expected, great story line from bioware, and gameplay was good although a bit repetitious sometimes with the sidequests

But it's all good! Enjoyed it. And you get to have sex with an alien too, HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?!

Genius la, Bioware is simply genius. Their ability to provide multiple storylines in a third person shooter game is what makes the gameplay so interesting. And they are coming out with dragon age 2 NEXT MONTH!! I SO TOTALLY CANT WAITTTTTTTTT~!! =D

But ah, the holidays are coming to an end soon. I guess my gaming time and relaxation time is coming to an end soon. It was fun while it lasted =) I'll probably still play, but not so much now that college starts

That's where all the work comes in, college, club activities, climbing, other external activities. Oh boy, Life gets hectic again =)

Still~! I cant wait for the 4 months break I'm gonna have after may

It spells MEGA-GAMING TIME!! BWAHAHHA!!

But who knows, I might opt to do internship, I heard there is one for my course, though it's optional.

Just maybe. If I'm outta games or something XD But that's impossible. There are LOADSSSSS out there waiting for me to get my hands on em =)

6 months ago, I didn't think I would be playing mass effect, until I finish the game, in fact.

6 months ago, my circle of friends was totally different from now.

Do I even have a circle of friends now? LOLLLLL! Well yeah, climbing friends mostly HAHA

but yeah, much smaller than what it used to be

I can't imagine what life will be like 6 months from now.

6 months is a lot of time, and more often than not, we change. More than we realize.

I'm not the same person I was 6 months ago.

And I doubt I'll be the same in 6 months time =)

It'll be... August by then. I wonder. What life's gonna be like then? What new things I'll learn about life. How much stronger I'll get in climbing. Or weaker? I don't know.

That's why life is fun. Unexpected things always happen, and we have to learn to change and adapt to it.

That's how life really works. Nothing is really constant. Even if adapting to change is harder than resisting change, you might just find new found happiness in a different way of life

Yeah! I discovered I can also enjoy the nerdy and introvert kind of stay-in-front-of-pc-game life~!

Only difference is I also do sports la XD

Still! Point is, sometimes you never know if the change might be better. If it's worse you can always change again or just change back.

I encourage you to try and change your life a little. Things just might get better. And even if they don't, eventually it will, so long as you wish to make it better.

Like now, for me, it's a little unexplainable why I'm going through this kind of phase. But I start to really understand why I'm going through it

It wasn't that I'm avoiding something. It's more like... I'm trying to forget something.

Yeah, I think so. Though I'm still not so sure. But things are going... pretty okay so far.

And I finished almost finished reading my books, need to go find new ones to read

Hey, you know, books are kinda nice

OMG IM SO TOTALLY GOING INTO THE NERD KIND OF LIFE MAN! XD

But it's not so bad, this change is actually helping me grow in a different sense

.
.
.


Oh yea babeh~!

And since I'm done with Mass Effect, I checked the trailer for Mass Effect 2~!




SWEETTTT~!!!!

maybe I'll start playing next week? hohoho... =)

Ciaoz peeps =)
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment