Saturday, February 12, 2011

Skirts!

I was just having a conversation with my niece a few hours ago

niece : Eh! I can't climb tmr! Sister graduating tomorrow~! And oh! I got 20/20 for my econs test!

me : Oh! Okayyyyy~! Maybe we climb on Tuesday or something. Oh yea! Good job, provided you did the test without copying OHHOHOHO!

niece : WTFFFF~! Damn bastard wei you TUESDAY YOU DIEEE~!

me : HAHAHHAHA! LOL! Joking la, just pulling your skirt only la. Wait. YOU DON'T WEAR A SKIRT BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

niece : .....

.
.
.

HAHA! Omggg~! I'm so lame XD But ah! I just realized that Malaysian culture, you don't REALLY see many girls wearing skirts nowadays, even with the weather being so hot.

Hrm, usually it's jeans nowadays. Usually lar. Oh, Hopefully one day skirts will become more trendy again. Then we can go SKIRT CHASING BWAHAHAHA!

Just a thought! It'd be fun. Just hope no one gets killed. Girls can be.... Scary... Seriously lmao. (speaking from experience)

WHY CAN'T THIS BE LIKE JAPAN WHERE THE GIRLS IN SCHOOLS WEAR SHORT SKIRTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHYYYY?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?

T_T

I guess that's Malaysia for you! Maybe in the next life, I wouldn't mind being born in Japan, IF I DO HAVE A NEXT LIFE! XD
.
.
.

I came across a few videos about relationships just now while surfing the net.

Was some pretty good stuff to listen to. I never knew body language was can be understood that way. Various other stuff like dating, keeping the romance alive, orgasms, sex after birth, etc etc. Flirting signs and all that stuff.

Don't know if I can remember all of it, but I hope it's implanted in my subconcious at least.

It started to make me think, hey. Maybe communication is just the best way of sorting things out.

Rather than you know, keeping others in the dark, maybe it's better to just talk things out?

Yeah, maybe. I don't really know. But I do think that maybe, I'm not being totally myself lately.

The last time I went through this phase, was when I liked this girl about 2 years ago. I still know her now, but not really close. After I knew she had a bf I started backing away and going into hibernation mood sort of? Didn't wanna affect her relationship or anything of the sort.

Yeah, I managed to forget that girl after a few months of hibernation. And my feelings just died. I was... relieved. Thank god I lost my feelings for her. Now I realize she's actually totally not suitable for me.

It seems a little like now. Strange. But this time it's more longer period. Lmao. I've never been off facebook for more than a month before.

And the thing is I don't even feel like going back. It's like there are unpleasant things there.

Strangely, it's more of a subconcious thing than it is a concious thing. I managed to find other ways to occupy my time. And to be honest, perhaps I did spend too much time on facebook in those days.

But now that I think of it, perhaps maybe I should change my approach to my problems. Forgetting isn't such a bad thing, but once I do forget, I should try and repair the relationship? But the only way I can do it is if I forget everything first.

I probably can do it if I put my mind to it.

That girl, from 2 years ago, everything turned back to normal after I forgot. I really had no interest in being close to her anymore.

I can definitely do it. Forget. I must forget everything. Seal everything away for now. I don't need those things in this phase of my life. Right now I gotta focus on building a good career.

And I've got 5 years. I'll admit it's a short time, but I should be at least able to produce something a little above average of what most people at 25 can produce. I gotta believe and keep working hard

And also probably have fun along the way aha!

Meet new friends. I started to open up more to my climbing friends, a little. Maybe cause I spend so much time there nowadays.

I certainly got stronger. Climbing helps you forget certain problems in your life sometimes. Not in a bad way. It just genuinely makes you remember that there is a lot of joys to life, just like climbing, ya know? Life isn't all that bad, even when bad things happen like rejection, or heart breaks, or injury etc etc

At the very least, I still have a goal to work towards. That's probably what I'm aiming for.

To be honest, lately I've become a little more relaxed than before. More alone time. More relax time. Over this holiday I've been gaming, climbing mostly, and working a small portion of the time.

Unfortunately this will be the other way around once college starts on monday.

So the question is, what do I do now?

Well, I guess I'll just go with the flow, for now I'll let fate decide.

But when the time comes I'll take the reigns and steer fate in my own direction. For now it seems to be leading me in a pretty okay direction. Physically, I'm uninjured from climbing, despite how much I climb. That's nearly a miracle

And mentally, well, I've been able to keep distract myself, and forget. Slowly but surely.

Once this phase is over I'm sure I'll become someone else.

HAHA! Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever facebook again? It'll be a pity if I don't. Then I won't get to reply everyone's birthday wish to me.

I dearly miss expressing myself on facebook. Probably why I always blog nowadays. And yeah, I do sort of miss looking at my friend's posts etc etc.

I've a busy week ahead. Not particularly looking forward to it. But hey, I should cheer up eh? I'm probably too tired from all that gaming and climbing. I should start sleeping early again. It's either I'm at the climbing gym or I'm in front of my PC. Wow. What a combo?

Sleep calls for me. I shall go now =)

I guess it's time to change.

P.s. Oh other worldly forces of nature, please let me dream of skirts tonight XD

No comments:

Post a Comment