Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Camp5 at night + 1 girl + 3 stooges

The 3 stooges doesn't include me btw

Haha, forgive me la, angus, william, jason

Ok time to upload photos....

The view at night

We actually went at night cuz jason had to work.... zz

But it might be good for a change

I slept well later anyway

He always wears a black shirt (:

Sexy la use rented harness (:

I remember my days, well it was only one day la...

After the first time I bought a harness I think

Jason belaying Wee Vien

CHANCE!!!!!

Angus!!

This is the second time angus is here...

And on both times we DIDN'T expect him to come with us!!

Ya lo... he say he gonna watch movie with dwayne O.O

Fated la (:

Eh, but ur really quite a monkey when it comes to climbing

One word. Horny

Anyway, WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST WHO IS REALLY REALLY SHY TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE!!

yes.... she begged and begged me not to put the video on....

AND IM GONNA PUT IT ON ANYWAY!!!!! AHAHA

*horns growing* (:

Don't worry, be happy!!

It's a joy to be featured on this blog (:

Right WEE VIEN!??!?!!?

always kacau her one!!! (:

She was like... "I'm not gonna climb... I can't even pull my own weight up!!"

That's what angus said the first time (: (excluding the weight part)

Bunch of hypocrites!!

Ehehe, and I guessed her weight right!!

I hv a real knack for guessing ppl's weight

X-ray eyes man (:

Man... my eyes...

Sry for the blurrness, my hand shook lol

Some random pics before the real torture begins

Warm up only!!
All also prepare already for sentinel...

Butt shot (:

Man ur ass is bigger than mine

But not as round la (:

And off we head to the sentinel!! (time was running short)

Let's take a closer look at that

Oh, so you think ur the king of the mountain!?!!???!?

I'm COMING!! (william with the bruce almighty pose)

First attempt fail..... Nice timing angus, u took the shot while i fell!

"welcome to gay paradise" *smile*

William : Come danny... TAKE MY NICE SOFT HAND!!

William : Ah... Yes... THESE HANDS!!

Angus : Welcome, we'll treat u VERY nicely (:

conclusion here is... Edison's virus spreads far

We ended up taking videos from "gay paradise"

Switch (:

See for urself later (:

The sentinel somehow feels.. different at night

Anyway, congrats angus for making it to the top!!



Angus on sentinel~

Giliran william, he didn't take video this time

Anyway, he made it, altough he rested a few times

Incredible, on your second climb!!

He took his camera to the top~ Can see the top anchor on the left

Hehe, it felt good right? To make it to the top for the first time

I'll make u feel even better later

Bouldering la!! what u guys thinking ni....

Jason!!


Jason on sentinel~

Okay lar, u did well for a third climb...

FINALLY

It's Wee Vien Punya Turn!!!!!

Smile (:


Yea, we made her climb the sentinel lor.... Of course!!

Finally I took a break from belaying



Here's the long awaited punya video!!

Don't worry la.. U did pretty well for a first timer

In a sense u didn't lose to william and jason la on their first trial for the sentinel (:

And finally again



My turn!!

But u all always noe I sure make it to the top... ok la

Next time I make video of a hard route which I tak boleh buat

deal!!!

I tend to always be in this position

See. again!!.

It's probably gonna be like my favourite sex position someday

like...

Back

Forward

Back

Forward

If you get what I mean (: hehehe...

Don't ask me why la I get such ideas from these pics!

This is a pretty good pic

this is pretty blurred...

Now we know for sure she shaved (:

LOL!!

You know last sunday I climbed with my other friend...

And I saw this foreigner lady... OMG HER ARMPITS WERE FREAKING BUSHY!!

Ah well, maybe she forgot,

or she just likes hair

Hm... Wasted, I think angus could be a pretty could climber

The lighter u are, the better, usually (:

Well, I guess that's about it

U all must be wondering woah, suddenly end one, potong betul

No la, I just tired abit, hehe, and the post is long enough I guess

Hope you enjoyed the post (:

Sorry william for taking so long to get this post up

And I'm not sry wee vien for posting ur video up (:

HAHHA!!

Nitez all!!

Moral first draft tomorrow~~

p.s. Only left 8 classes with mr Z, so sad!!





No comments:

Post a Comment