Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ipoh Mali, Ipoh Ipoh Mali!!


It's a shame I didn't take much pics this time

Ah, went climbing today, felt so weak... 9 days didn't climb already cukup
to cripple u to 50% of ur power

So, when ur ever making a comeback in any sport, remember to take it easy (:

Don't wanna strain them muscles on our first day back

Back to Ipoh, I drove again!!

Yay (:

My experience sudah increase ni

I think I level up to novice perverted van driver already

But this time sometimes my dad drove la...

It's tiring to drive the whole day

Hehe, my action looks somehow obscene....

It's not what u think =.=

My pants kept coming down...

I went water abseiling, it's like u know those SWAT Teams
when they use a rope to lower themselves from the helicopter

Accept it's on the waterfall la

It was kinda slippery

If not I sure jump already while abseiling down (:

There was this old guy taking pics, but I lazy to visit his blog to get it

Anyway, the next day we went water rafting

Yeah, it's kinda fun

There was this area where we rested for a while

There was a long branch

Man, this looks like some kind of monster from ultraman...

Okay, better a bit

Hey! I don't go for arts okay... excuse the bad drawing la

I tried so hard ya know!!

I'm making up for my lack of pics mah...


anyway, most ppl walked across the branch and tried to do flips

It was a bit hard to balance

So I tried sitting on the branch as shown above

IT'S SITTING OKAY!!

At least, pretend it is (:

But in the end I lost balance too, even while sitting!!

But I hung on la.. Somehow

My hand nearly terlepas u noe, the swing was really hard

So I decided to try to use my rock climbing skillz!!

Yea, I managed to get to the end!!

Stranger : Go go!! Dude, ur ass is pretty round

Danny : I know (:

MUAHAHAH perasannya (:

See, even ppl notice

Cuz my pants wet mah, so it stuck to the shape of my butt

Incredible (:

If only I had pics, couldn't bring any phones or camera's since we were water rafting

Let's go someday (:

But.. it kinda hurt my hand (:

No regrets though, had an experience of what it's like to be a koala

Never knew back muscles were so useful

They helped in climbing that tree and paddling the raft (:

I could feel the power man!!

So, go rock climbing more often (: They really help strengthen ur back muscles

So sorry, if only there were more pics

A few were in my fren's phone, that bugger insist to use his phone to take pics, then lupa
to transfer =.=

But well, at least u got a taste of my drawing (:

Tata for now~




1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, Danny. Its hard to see what you're drawing. At first I thought that was the river you are drawing, mana tau its a branch. Anyway, Hard to see which was the head, and which was the legs. HAhaha! lol. Stick people, Cute~

    ReplyDelete