Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Forbidden Post 1 : Train Station


Yo! It's the first time i'm writting such a post

Oh, and I enjoy Mr Z's classes, its not so boring if u keep talking to him and kacau him lol hehe

Well, enjoy (:

.............................................................................................................................


Everyday I see her on the train. I see her at school. She's a classmate of mine, strangely
we never spoke on the train.

She was very popular in school because she is cute, but she never almost talks to anybody or smiles

She's also a transfer student from Japan

Even now, in class she's always been distant

But there must be a reason to why she keeps to herself

I wonder if she might like to open up to me?

I decided I should take a shot at it. In the end I got more than what I bargained for (:

Me : Wo-Woah!

The train was full of people, I bumped into her

Me : I'm s-sorry!!

Girl : *Blush*

My knee went in between her legs

Wait, what is this feeling... I look down and I hear it, no, I felt it...

A VIBRATOR OMFG!?!?!?!!?!?

My knee jammed it higher up in between her legs

No wonder she was always so quietly standing at the side of the train

Recap, i'm with my classmate who i've seen for 3 years, but never talked to,
hving a vibrator up her panties

I don't know if I should be shocked or aroused

Me : Fujino, is that....

Ah... my leg is sliding....

Fujino : Ah... ha... *gasp*

Me : Wait, there must be a reason for this... someone must be... Wha-!?

At that moment she released my zipper... And pulled it out

Me : W-wait! damn.. i'm already this hard... how is this possible?

And slowly with both her hands, she started caressing it, gently, yet skillfully
in front of an unknowing crowd

I started feeling good... I don't even remember we were on a train

I didn't get why no one noticed what was happening, but at that point... I was too high to even
care about such petty things (:

And then slowly, she started to rub it against the side of her legs... Sandwiching it between
her left hand and left thigh

To think my crotch was up against her thigh...I was already getting wet

This motion.. pressing me against her hips... to think Fujino was this...

Lustful

I could only imagine what was under that uniform of hers... Full breasts... Smooth skin

I was getting even hornier with such thoughts in mind

The sensation I felt heightened with the rocking of the train

I came.

"Next station, Taman Bahagia"

I really am bahagia

This has to be a dream Right? I said to myself

"Next station.."

She turned around, her back faced me

I thought she was going to leave, but instead she pulled up her skirt

I could now clearly see the vibrator

She pulled her panties to the side, revealing her desire for anal

are u serious, fujino? I thought to myself

but she sure is weird... having a vibrator inside and then having sex on a train

and anal at that...

It seems she was really turned on, her hand quickly grabbed hold of my groin

Ah... her hand feels good, I thought

My sperm from the earlier session was used as lubricant

Fujino : Ngh....

It's going in... This was my first time

I can hear her silent gasps as it slowly goes in...

The smell of conditioner eh? Girls smell so good...

I want to squeeze her... I want to get closer to her....

I want to get deeper, but moving is difficult

I want to....

Put all of it in

I pull on her stokings... and penetrate deeper

Fujino : Hah!!!

Me : Shit... The vibrator is slipping out from the front...

I did the next thing that came to my mind

Me : J-Jam it in!!

I used my right and and jammed it all the way back in

Fujino : Uuh~~.....!!

She covered her mouth to conceal her squeals of pleasure...

Both the back and the front, must be intense

Me : Fujino... ur tightening up...

I could feel it getting harder to move, yet the pleasure is so much more intense...

Fujino : Haa... aaah!!

I pushed her against the window, our bodies tightly locked and engaged in this lustful activity
called sex

I sped up, I didn't care if people around me noticed, I was too engulfed in pleasure to care anymore!!

I could feel the friction burning against my skin... the immense pleasure it produced...

We both came.

Right then, the vibrator slipped down to the floor

*5 mins later*

Me : That vibrator... I didn't expect you to pick it up just like that

She was kneeling on the ground while putting her vibrator in her bag

Then she looked and me, and blushed before putting something in my hand

Me : What is this-?

And she just dashed off without a word

Me : This is... a remote control for a vibrator?

I gazed at it in wonder

And I wondered... Why was she so quiet?

I head of to school after that.
.......................................................................................

So did u guys enjoy that?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's practically impossible to have such scenarios in real life, so that's why we fantasize (:

Hope I didn't make u guys too horny (:

Just doing this for fun, to release tension and such (:

Hope it worked!!

And yea, the story doesnt end there, stay tuned for further updates on this sex-erotic-romance
story!!

Tata~~

p.s. if only such things would happen in real life.. it would make our sex life all the more incredible (:

Oh, sry about the censor, I really would like to put up the uncensored version (I'm a kind guy)
but ya know, I don't want ppl flagging this blog lol

And besides, you guys are 18+, not 81 or 8, so I guess it's allright (:


No comments:

Post a Comment