Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Forbidden Post 2 : My Room


Hehehe, my roommate is out *horns appear*

I wanted to do this post yesterday... but he was in

Can't pollute him la..

But I sure can pollute u all!!

Hhohoho, if u guys are an avid reader of this here blog, that means u all really
polluted already anyway

Some comments on the forbidden post :

Some guys said :
MORE PICS!!
Danny you sick child
I love it

Some girls said :
What the hell was that!??!?!
Got potential to be writer

OF COZ HOHOHOHO!!

Let it begin!!

..........................................................................................................






Back then when I started going out with Fujino...

Student : Fujino is in class 3 right?

Student 2 : Yeah, that cute but quiet girl

Student : Well you see, I hear she's a real slut, she's ready for anything

Student 2 : No shit? that girl?

Student : I Heard it from the guys in class 3
*bisik bisik*

I was in the urinal easing myself as I overhear that
I'm not so eased now though

Student : She looks as if she doesn't care, but it's the exact opposite

Student : Oh yea... I'd play with her if she wants (:

My mind wonders at such a thought.... Is... Is this true Fujino?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


A maid?

Today she came to my house

When I said I lived alone, and my house is dirty, she said she would come and help

She's interested in cosplay?

I never thought I'd see the day I'd be having such relationships with her

She's always so mysterious at school by being silent

Which might be because she's a beauty but...

Was it because she was wearing that vibrator on the train?
That might be the real reason she just had sex with me, that's all....

Or...


NO BRA!?!?!??!?

She prepared to have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could feel blood rushing through my head, my adrenaline pumping
at all the horny and lewd thoughts going through my head

I am one sick bastard (:

Well, at least I'm straight

Me : Fujino...

Fujino : ?

Me : I have something important to ask you honestly.. You...

She then puts down her tray.... and then leans toward my body

Her eyes closed... She awaited my kiss patiently

Such sensual lips.. I thought

In a moment of mixed feelings, I said

Me : Y... You got it all wrong Fujino!!

What was I saying? I don't really know

I held her shoulders, she was taken aback, and she tripped over her vacuum cleaner

I could see her panties clearly

Me : Ah! Fujino! S.. sorry

Was I really sorry to see such a view? I wonder

Me : But I, I've heard rumors about you

Fujino : ?

Me : That you've slept with many guys, and the first time with me was just
a coincedence

Fujino : ...

Me : Fujino, I don't know what goes on in your mind... but... huh?


Me : Fujino...

She was so close... my breath and hers intwined...

I was speechless for a second and then without realizing it.. I said

Me : I love you..

I sat there, while she pleasured me

She revealed her full cupped bosom, and proceeded to lick every inch of my body

My crotch was placed strategically between her breasts while she was doing it

I almost could no longer hold my arousal in...

But then I thought, she never said anything about it, that rumor

It's like....

She's telling me the answer with her body instead?

Fujino...

She was already giving me a fellatio

I held her hair as she did it

Thoughts kept running through my mind...

Her feelings..

They're hard to tell...

being so lovable...

Just makes me want to give up...

But still I...

I can't...


I came so vigorously...

Wait... She drank it all?

Fujino : *cough* cough*

She then looked at me with such a cute face....



And the fact that she never says anything... makes it all the more arousing for me...

It turns me on so bad....

I couldn't take it no more

I pushed her onto her back, and I greedily massaged her breasts

My right hand behind her neck, pulling her only a little closer to me

My groin, still erect although I just came, rubbing against her tighs

"Do you like it, from me?" I say as I fondled with her nipples

Fujino : Ah... Ahn... ha...

I quickly held both her legs

Me : Here I go

Fujino : !

I missed the first time, the second time it went in

Slowly, but surely (:

Fujino : Aaaah!!

I could see her salivating as soon as I went in

Finally I went all the way in

Me : Fujino, did you come?

She didn't reply... No, she couldn't

She kept moaning in ecstacy

I want... to respond to your feelings

I pulled her closer, I wanted to feel her

Closer, closer...


She then pulled herself up and wrapped her hands around my neck

Her legs crossed around my waist as well

While blushing

Again, I can smell her up so close... Just like last time

I placed my hand under her skirt, behind her, to make it a more desirable position

This time it was her who started to move her hips

But before we could really settle in to this position

I pushed her onto her back again, grinding deeper into her

Believe in me more...

She started to moan even louder

Me : I'm... at my limit... uh...

I started breathing harder.. It felt like my whole body was on fire

This was heaven for me

A week ago I wouldn't have figured such a thing would happen to me

Life surprises you sometimes

We came

I love this pic so much

Anyway

It was a pretty happy ending for me

...Or was it?

....................................................................................................



Phew, that was a lot of work

I uploaded alot more pics this time

Mr. F told me to upload more

SO Mr. F enough pics? Too many??

I'll ask around for feedback

Gotta gauge the right amount of pics to put in to achieve a nice
balance and stuff like that (:

Oh yea, bonus ending

.............................................................................................


But still...

Fujino wants to play!!


Me : What... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??!?!?!

Me : "Next time let's use all this" you say??

Fujino : *nod* nod*

Me : You're weird!! Perfecting in playing with yourself to such an extent!!

Fujino : *Blush*

Me : I really... dont understand you at all..

Or maybe I will?

....................................................................................................................






1 comment:

  1. OMG man, Haha its good, But somehow not enough to turn me on. I wonder if your roommate Accidentally opened your blog. Hahahaha, gone lah.. He also would be polluted

    ReplyDelete