Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tribute to MJ!!


WELL!!

I totally forgot to do this!!

So today here is my two cents about micheal!

Watching back his old videos, he's actually a really good dancer/performer

If you pay attention, his moves are on beat all the time, he's a real genius

That's why when I look back at his vids I feel it's really good

When I learnt to dance at urban groove (break dancing, hip hop classes)

I had a hard time following the beat

And he does it with real ease



Incredible

And I like his signature *grab crotch and push it up front* move

ON the other hand, a lot of things can be said about his personal life as well

It's weird, ppl start to really appreciate him after his death

Maybe cause he really accomplished something most artists could never dream to

One thing about him turning white

I really TABIK him man!!

He did what he wanted although ppl said this and that about him

Doing it no matter what ppl said, that's something that requires praise

When ya think about it, appearances matter little to your other qualities

his music still rocks after he changed anyway (:

Here is one of my favourite videos for MJ!!



Smooth criminal music video (full)!! So nostalgic!!

I dont know , there's something really special about his videos

It's hard to say


Here's the video black or white!!

Yeah, excellent choreography

Just ignore the last 4 minutes, its an extra... lol

These were two of my favourite songs!

I hope u liked them too

Well, im done for today!

Cya guys

RIP Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Loved your songs since young

p.s. He was born the same year as my dad, year of the dog

p.p.s I saw this joke online, the last thing MJ said was 'take me to a children's hospital'

LOL ROFLMAO!!

HAHA!!

If you get the joke la (: I didn't get it the first time either

Haha, sry MJ, just kidding, don't come back to haunt me

If you do you could give me your autograph now, it should be worth a lot haha


No comments:

Post a Comment