Friday, December 3, 2010

Hohhhhhhhhh =)

Ah! It's been... 2 weeks? Since my last post? Hmm, how busy oh how busy =)

It's funny, it feels like I'm a different person from 2 weeks ago.

How do I explain this... When you get to a certain level you look at life... Way differently than you would before.

SO, I'm juggling many areas in my life right now. Next up on my plate I got like 3-5 assignments due 21st dec? Ohhh, it's gonna be an awesome 2 weeks of assignments I tell ya =)

Just handed in one today. AHhhhhhh, college life =)

But enough about college Life. What comes next?

It might be weird but I'm already preparing for my life 5 years in advance.

SO what have you done to secure your future? It's definitely important

LIFE is not so easy. We might feel safe now, but next time, you never know, what may happen to us. So it's always good to plan ahead. You don't plan events one day before, ya know?

What do you think should I plan ahead about, you say?

Simple, your career. Go get yourself some side income. You can't survive on just one income. Wonder why most people still stay with their parents, that's why =)

Relationships. Well, build some good relationships with people, that's pretty basic. Build it in a sense that, when you do part ways, it's gonna be easy to maintain the relationship, since there is such a strong base. It's good to have a few good friends from each phase of our lives.

Self development. Have you ever thought, "hey, what's my life gonna be like many years from now? Is that where I want to be? Do I even know where I want to be?" Simple questions like these are important. You may not think so, but in time you'll find that unless you ask yourself these questions, you ain't getting nowhere in life. In the first place you don't know where you want to be! Does that make sense to you? Or does it not?

Let me elaborate further on self development.

Ask yourself these questions: What do I want my future family to have? Is there anything I can do now to give them that?

Also ask, what do you want your future family to say about you? Do you want your wife to say "My husband is a great man" or do you want her to say "man I so regret marrying him"?

Do you want your kids so say "I have the best father in the world" or "I wish I was never born in this family"?

Know the answer to these questions. It's the first step to becoming a responsible individual. You might say I sound old, but hey, if you plan on taking life seriously, then you'll have some serious fun next time, believe me =)

Isn't it fun, to have an incredible family?

Isn't it fun, to know that you have some secure future?

Isn't it fun, to know that you can become a full time parent someday?

YES, you have no idea how fun those things will be.

I'm quite a futurist, who knows why? Not important. What's important is I am, and the 5 years from now me will thank the current me for thinking about him. Definitely =)

So, yeah, start thinking about it. Start taking life seriously, then you can have some serious fun. Haha.

What's more fun than achieving your dreams? You have no idea =) So yeah, dream, then, turn it into reality. Once you do that everything would have been worth it.

Have direction. So many youngsters don't have a clear direction. Don't be like that. Make a change.

Motivate yourself. Think about your purpose of living.

To achieve freedom?

To get married? (This contradicts freedom in some way HAHA)

To achieve happiness?

To find your true purpose in life? What?

Talk to yourself. Ask yourself things. It's healthy, eventhough you might not think so.

The mind evolves. That's y each generation of humans is getting smarter than the previous. Were uncovering more sophisticated mathematical solutions, discovering more previously unknown facts about the world, and were becoming more technology savvy, which actually has both good and bad.

Open your mind. You are underestimating your own brain. More than you think you are.

Why? Because you always tell yourself "I can't do it, it's not possible"

This limits yourself in ways you can't ever imagine. You know that you ARE talking to yourself when you say those things out loud, let alone think about it.

Be careful what you tell yourself, because that's EXACTLY what your gonna be, believe it or not.

Tell yourself, it will happen, I will do it, no matter what the cost, it will happen

And you'll surprise yourself. The only hard part is programming your mind into a believer. In impossibilities. If you can do that your well on your way to achieving impossible stuff. Trust me.

We all have limitless potential. And sad thing is most of us never really achieve our true potential because we don't believe that we are capable. So yes, since you TELL yourself your not capable, that's what you're gonna be. Period.

Conditioning your mind is important. Why else do you set goals? Why else are you asked to read them all the time? Do you think it's for fun? It's conditioning your mental state and subconsciousness. I cannot stress how important goal setting and reading is.

You are subconsciously more powerful than you are consciously. Subconsciously you know if someone likes you or hates you, from body language. Subconsciously you know if an event is doing well or not. Subconsciously, you know that whether your future is going to be bright or not.

THE FUNNY THING IS

You sometimes don't realize this CONSCIOUSLY!

Funny isn't it?!?!?!??!!

This is because you have not been exercising your brain well enough. You haven't been feeding it with the right positive information. Your always surrounded by negative stuff and negative people. Why do you think I don't mix with certain groups of people?

Because I know that if I mix with them that's EXACTLY how I'm gonna be. Group influence. It's powerful. Be c careful who you mix with.

Hmmm, I've been going on and on and ON haven't I?! AHAHA

It's just great to exercise my mind again. It's so good. I did not realize that the mind is so so powerful, more so than I thought. Actually it's limitless, how far into the future the brain can think.

I have an idea of where I want to be in 5 or 6 years.

Married =) That's 1. There are a few others. But perhaps I'll go into them next time

Marriage. Hmmm.

Were so concerned that, maybe I won't meet the right guy or girl.

Don't.be.silly. You will meet the right guy or girl if you program yourself to think that way. Just try it.

I don't have doubts that I can get married by 25. It's just how badly I want it, that's all. I will definitely meet a girl who can accept me, and I can accept her. It is going to happen. Without a doubt.

And when I go into a relationship it's aiming for MARRIAGE. I am really serious and I don't take relationships as a joke or as a fling or as a just-for-fun-we-try-and-see-if-it-works kind of thing. It's for real.

I will go to that girl's parents and tell them, I want to be your daughters boyfriend.

BECAUSE I respect her parents. That's all there is to it. I won't date their daughter if they won't allow me. Not until I have proven myself to them.

And lets face it, logically if I'm aiming for marriage i HAVE to meet her parents, they're gonna be my in laws! I have to set a good relationship with them and make effort. That's the responsibility you have to make.

Funnyyy, most people still go through the trial and error method. It's just so so funny. YOUR probably gonna get more ERRORS than SUCCESSES

because the only way a relationship is gonna succeed is if you manage to reach MARRIAGE.

But even marriage is not the end of the journey yet. You still have to stay together, it's a challenge that is definitely no small or easy task.

Well, you could argue that trial and error is the only way to know if a relationship works.

Look, there are certain things you can only find out or unlock during the friendship stage. Once your together then it's gonna be hard to know certain things about each other because you HAVE to be nice and good to each other.

Does that make any sense to you?

Subconsciously, you know that made sense. HAHA I'm making use of the subconscious thing XD Remember, consciously you might disagree, but subconsciously you know that a relationship won't be healthy if it proceeds too quickly.

Why do you think so many marriages fail? Because they fail to understand each other well enough.

Have you heard of guys cheating their wives? Many times. But when she said "I do" to him, she probably didn't think that he would ever cheat on her, CORRECT?

What I'm trying to say is, take time to know who your dating. It's worth it, trust me.

There is only one person I will date and marry. There is only one person whom I will ever say "I love you" to, other than my family.

It's not something that I will just say to anyone. It's not something so liberal.

It's not something you take for granted. It's real. And I would never give it away so simply to just anyone. Believe that. If I can give it away after knowing you for 2 weeks then heck, my love must be so darned cheap am I right?

So when I do say I love you to someone someday.

Then that person would know that it is such an incredible privilege to be the only person to receive that kind of love =)

That's the kind of price I put on myself. I ain't cheap. I ain't just dating anybody.

Know your price. Don't sell yourself short. Your valuable. And so is your love. Don't ever forget that.

Man, it's good to exercise the brain, did I say it before? HAHA, okay, climbing tomorrow with pet niece, can't wait. It's a good week

And well, I can't wait to torture myself with more assignments the next 2 weeks, it's gonna be fun and skull-cracking, literally =)

Nitez peeps. Think about what I said and evaluate where you are and where you want to be. And whether you want a real relationship.

Ciaosu~! As reborn says haha~!

No comments:

Post a Comment