Thursday, November 11, 2010

AH chiuu~!

I'm down with a slight flu XD

TODAY I CLIMBED LIKE CRAZYYYY~!! AND I EVEN WENT FOR BADMINTON BEFORE THAT~~!!!!! MY LEGS ARE SO DAMN DEADDDDDDD~!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GODDD!!

Not only my legs

My abs

My arms

My fingers

My FREAKING ASS HURTS OH MY GODDD!!!

Badminton + climbing combo is the WORST! LOL! But it was a pretty fun day out with my niece XDDDD

Did so many silly things with her zomg.

Hard to describe what happened, but super silly stuff lar XD

COME ON I SERIOUSLY HATE HER SILLY ABS TRAINING PROGRAM THINGY!! OMGGGG AFTER DOING IT I SO COULDN'T WAKE UP ANYMOREEEEE!!!!

LOL!! THAT'S HOW BAD IT HURTTTT!!

hahaha!! Hmmm, my endurance level is the PITSSS~! totally need to work on it again XD

Hmmm, other than rolling around the matts and a bunch of other silly stuff, it was a pretty good day~~!

I showed her how to ROLL AHAHA WTH?!??! She said I looked like retardo james bond LOL!!!

We had waffles toooo, with ice cream, she really likes ice creammmm~~ Actually the waffles there are not bad XDDDD

After climbing also another round of ice cream HAHA! Oh my god I feel all the calories I lost have been gained back just through the ice cream XD

Did I mention im having flu? YES I DID IT ALL WHEN I HAVE FLU!! Im so crazy XD But it beats staying home feeling sick XD Fresh air alwayssss helpsss~~~!

We started climbing around 3?? After waffle world. Lol, thennnnn, ended around... 7.30?? WTH MAN! Damn frigging long XD reached home 8.40, superrrrrr tired. Ate dinner. That's y I'm still feeling full XD

Overall it was still damn fun despite the long day! Missed lunch with my good friends though, felt kinda bad, maybe next time

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You know I was thinking

People do ask me, why you know, are you so.........

Don't you want to enjoy your teenage life? Y suddenly so serious about life?

Well, I kind of realized

I've already passed that phase of my life.

Meaning I'm not so into having fun anymore.

Not that I don't wanna have fun, but hey, there are more important things than just fun la when you come to think of it.

I'm going to be 20 soon, in a few months. I have to start thinking properly about what I'm gonna do eventually.

So yeah, you might want to have fun, but I'm really sort of passed the "I just wanna have fun in my teenage years" period. I've had loads of fun already.

And now in order to have more QUALITY fun, you have to succeed in life. How else can I travel someday?

Hey hey, life doesn't revolve around your teenage years okay. Your gonna definitely make your adult life even better than your teenage life, okay!?

So yeah, invest a bit in your future. Do it. Take time to think and act for long term.

It'll definitely pay off. The greatest leaders always foresee the future and act upon what they see. Not the person who only plans tomorrow.

Think of it. =) I'm sure you guys can do it.

You'll understand eventually, what I'm getting at. It's just a matter of time. So why not start now? =)

Nitez peeps ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment