Friday, November 5, 2010

Pissed.

I have not been this pissed since god knows when.

I'm unsatisfied with so many things in my life right now.

What? You ask? Hmmm, let me see, club, friends, studies, business.

Yes, I am unsatisfied. WHY don't I deserve better?

Yes, I deserve better. Totally. I don't see why I deserve less.

I've been trying to put effort in all 4, but where did it get me so far?

Sometimes I am just speechless with my life. What is this?

What???????? There must be something I am doing wrong with my life.

Am I not balancing well? Am I focusing on too many fields at once? Come on, tell me, tell me what to do.

Today my friends asked me what was wrong with me?

Everything.

They asked me to tell them. How can I tell them? How? Just like that? You have got to be kidding me.

It's an array of problems, not just one. Come, sit and I can talk with you for one hour about my problems. But what will that help you? I'd rather save your time.

Not only that, you don't deserve to be ranted on and become my sponge. You deserve better too. All of you who read this, deserve better. ALL of us deserve better in life.

I don't know, but this must be my PMS of the year or something.

Life is really frustfrating for me right now. But I'll hang in there. And with time I'll be back to my usual self. Well, let's hope so shall we.

There might be a slight change in me eventhough I'm back to my old self. Who knows? I'm just saying. Anyone can say anything.

Ciaoz. Have a good day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment