Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Life

I don't really understand sometimes. How come?

Why can't people think ahead?

Sometimes I feel most people are so... Childish. They think short term most of the time.

Like what you say?

Career.

Have you really given some thought into whether you can sustain a good life with your future career? Really? Like really? Have you ever considered other options?

Relationships.

Whyyyy short termmmm? Do you really put in effort to ensure a long term relationship? Most teenagers are just in it for the fun of it. I don't really get why people enjoy short term pleasures instead of long term?

Health.

Okay, think of it this way. Now you can do everything with your life. Sleep late eat as much as you want. Etc etc. But for how long? A SHORT while that is. Maybe 20 years down the road you might regret. I'm not saying you gotta strictly control your diet but do keep yourself healthy at least through exercise.

You ask me WHY?????

I'll ask you WHY NOT?!!?!!?

Why not think about the future? Don't you care about your future?

Sometimes I really wonder why people are so blind....

Why can't people see what's really worth spending time for?

I just don't get it. Really. I don't. Why? Are humans so easily stereotyped?

To be so afraid of so many things in this world. Be open to new ideas. For once.

Haizzzz... I'm so totally in a bad time these days. Not as bad as previously but yeah...

Why? Why? Open your eyes and see the world for what it truly is.

I would say if I wasn't open to new Ideas then I wouldn't have seen the world for what it really is.

Grow up people.

Seriously.

Do something to chase your dream. Or it'll just fly away.

There are bigger things than relationship problems. Believe me. Grow UP!

Look at the bigger picture. Look at the longer term. Then you'll realize

Where your level of thinking currently is.

Suree, you wanna have fun, but how long can this short term fun last? You tell me.

The world as we know is slowly degrading and your there crying over someone not replying your text message?

Okay, cry, but get over it. Then get up. Then face the world and think of bigger things.

The biggest success in life

Is the success of life itself.

For when you are succesful, then money, marriage, and everything else falls into place by itself.

So grow up, and look at the bigger picture. And if you can't take me being direct, go cry somewhere in the corner. Forever.

I'm tired of being nice, it doesn't work that way in this world. If you are a friend you'll take my honesty and be honest to me in return.

Im actually being nicer by being honest believe it or not!

Kids. They're not those below 12 years old, there are those older than that, who are still kids, believe me.

and this applies to those above 20 or 30 years old. And I am NOT kidding.

Sit back and think about how many people you know who actually think like adults.

The definition of adult?

-He or she thinks about career 10 years down the road
-He or she thinks about relationships 10 years down the road
-He or she thinks about health 10 years down the road

So how many people actually plan their life 10 years ahead? You tell me. I can bet you you'll be surprised how few there are.

You know lah, kids, they just plan for tomorrow, or they dont plan at all. really.

For those who DO plan, at least you have some sense of maturity in yourself.

But you need to refine that plan. If you plan to work the next 10 years then you should really consider more options. Working a job isn't gonna guarentee you a good life.

SO think about it. Put your emotional woes away right now and think what's really important

now

Or the future?

So what's your plan?

You see people just find the easy way out. They marry someone richer. End of story.

But how many people can do that? You relaly think you'll get someone rich huh? And you want to marry someone out of money? How low can you get seriously?

Why do I say your low? Because your marrying someone for your own gain. Think about that for a second. Is that really a sincere way of getting married to someone?

Okay so you might not believe me, but in years to come you will. Then you'll think of what I said and say "he was right, if only I wasn't so naive back then"

Yeah, so to stop that from happening, change now.

If this still doesn't convince you then you really have no direction in life. Good luck getting to your dreams I say. If you have any.

Everyone has dreams. Even getting married can be considered a dream.

HEY! You think everyone can get a good marriage? Go and look at the divorce rates for pete's sake.

So getting a good marriage is a really good dream. So don't say that you don't have a dream. I sincerely believe EVERYONE has a dream.

Sheeshhhh, excuses. I end up creating them for you and answering them. See how predictable you guys are?

No time?

Yessss, EXACTLY, there is no time so that's y you should start looking for alternatives rather than just a job

No money?

OHHHHHH, yessssss, you got no money but when it comes to girlfren/boyfren... ada money ma =) when it comes to gambling ada money ma =) when it comes to showing off ADA MONEY MA! When it comes to spending on EDUCATION and KNOWLEDGE, tak da money worrrr.

Stupid.

These people just want short term pleasure.

Kids. Once again I'll say. Kids...

Third excuse?

I'm still young/ I'm too old

God damn. What???? Are you saying your too young to try something new? Or it's too late for you? WHEN is the right time?? Huh? When your 18 your too young, when Your 25 your too busy with work or family, when your 40 YOUR TOO BUSY TELLING PEOPLE HOW OLD YOU ARE AND THAT YOU HAVE KIDS.

I'll tell you when is the right time. WHEN YOU STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR LAZY SELF. THAT'S IT. PERIOD.

Excuses just make us such assholes la. You have no idea how much we lie to ourselves through excuses.

IF there is actually some sense in you you'll start to realize what I'm getting at here.

If not then... yeah good luck with life. I hope you'll make it somehow to your dreams.

Yeah, last note, I'm not directing this at anyone. Just generally telling. If you feel this applies to you then by all means, please take action on your life to change it.

Otherwise.... Either you already understand what I mean, or your you understand but dont care. Or don't understand and dont care.

Hope you guys found this helpful. Nah, no reason for me to apologize for the tone =) it's my blogggg, and I should have the freedom to express how I am feeling about people.

It's just simply depressing. Believe me.

When you get to a certain level of thinking, you'll understand. Gnitez for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment