Monday, November 15, 2010

Mixed Feelings

Just got back, and I've had some pretty mixed feelings

Let me get myself sorted out first...
.
.
.
.
.
.

*breathes in breathes out*

Is this what the world really is like?

I can't believe there was so much I did not know. And there is even more that I do not know. Yet.

So that's... What it's like huh?

Today was definitely eye opening for me.

What's going on?

I am convinced even more now that humility is the way of life.

Wanting something is good, but wanting something that harms other people's lives is horrible.

I probably am thinking too much, but yeah, I need time to absorb those things.

I just don't believe it.

But it's real, and that doesn't change, whether or not I believe in it.

I am even more convinced now that I should help other people realize the predicament they are in.

It's more than just money. Money is merely a tool.

We humans think we know everything, when we don't. No one knows everything. Even at a later age, we might think we know MOST of the things going on, but no, I don't believe so. I believe there's so much more going on that we don't know about, not a single clue.

The thought just scares me. This world. The truth. It chills me to the core.

But I will learn to accept it. I can't escape it anyway. I just have to face it and pull through, no matter what.

We'll do it for sure. We'll escape this vicious cycle.

Have a good night peeps.

It feels so dark. Inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment