Friday, March 25, 2011

Am I really back? Aha =)

Hm, I suddenly logged on to facebook yesterday~!

And I replied all my friends who wished me for my bday =D

It's never too late yea! =) Haha... I'M SURE THEY LIKED MY SMALL TOKEN OF APPRECIATION~! XD

Bwahahaha~!

Though I might have offended some people, I don't really mean to XD Usually you have to look at people's intentions instead of their actions

And I understand that there's a critic in every crowd, you can't please everyone =D So I actually just accept everyone's comment~! That's the right thing to do, at least in my opinion

Good or bad, it doesn't matter, the fact that people commented is already such a great thing to have! It shows that they care aha! =D

But I've come down with a slight fever and flu. Hm. Must have overheated from all the hot girl pics I was screening from.

Hey! I spent two hours searching for girls to put in that album ya know! XD HAHA!

Man, some things about me never change XD In fact I think I became more pervy as time goes by.

Man ohhhh man.

At the same time though, I see that we too often label and judge each other. I think we should just accept each other, no matter how hard it is to do so.

To be completely honest not even I am capable of accepting just anybody. I have my troubles too.

But it's the right thing to do. It's not easy, believe me. Sometimes it's really painful ya know? But you still gotta accept it. Otherwise you would never move on. And that's just sad.

the next month is gonna be tough for me. SO yeah, I am so dead XD what a time to go back to facebook?

OH,... It's my mom's birthday. Don't think I'm getting her anything. But at least we are going out for dinner.

I find it nice that some people do miss me on facebook haha! It sure feels good to be welcomed back =)

But still, it does feel... A little different. But hey, look at the bright side! I just put an album of 20 pics of hot sexy steaming girls~! XD well most of them anyway XD

HAHA!

Hm. I wonder if life is really so tough? I have my worries. Ya know. My studies. The club. My personal life. Etc etc.

It must be the transition from teenage-hood to adult-hood.

Man oh man, adult-hood sure does suck XD But hey, at least I'm getting closer to marriage age no?

There are things to look forward to in adult-hood i bet~!

Sometimes I don't really understand the future. How could that possibility be possible? It just seems impossible at the moment for that kind of future.

God, if you are up there, you sure are giving me hell with my feelings right now =) About everything.

Well, some people say you have to go through hell before heaven. I wonder if people ever live through life without ever going through hell?

But if they don't go through hell they probably never will find heaven on earth. It's a gamble you'll have to take if you want to live life fully.

As long as you don't give up, you still have a chance. So why give up now?

But I see many people. Fighting for their emotions. With their emotions. Not really understanding what the heck life's true meaning is.

I guess that when I wanted to avoid relationship problems and emotional problems, I realized that's just not possible if I want to have a good relationship next time.

After all, mistakes pave the way to success.

If you never made any mistakes your probably not that near to success as you think.

So I do agree that if you ever want a real successful relationships, mistakes are bound to happen in that relationship, if not things will never really progress.

Ah, I'm having a slight problem now

I'm procastinating with my projects. Oh man. Oh shit. Oh man. Oh Shit. WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!/!?!?! I'M TOO DAMN LAZY TOO STARTTTT~!! XDDD

I'm so dead... Hohohohoho... Will someone help me?? LOL!

I think I can be a really good student if I actually just DO my projects early XD Hahahaha.

Argh. Argh. ARGH!!!

SO what am I gonna do?

Hm. It seems my neurons for not-procastinating are not used to being activated XD

The mind is a peculiar thing~!

Hey, is it me, or is it nearly april already? that's like 1/3 of the entire year.

What the heck. Haha! It feels so fast.... Hrm. Kinda weird

Hrmhrmhrmhmrhmrhmrhmrm.

I'm just so confused. I wished there was an answer for everything. But at the same time I feel like I'm just running away.

Deep down, I just feel insecure and scared. But I have something to live for.

Do I really have to go through this? Maybe if I just stayed alone then maybe it wouldn't be so hard. Maybe that's why I was trying to live a secluded life.

But at the same time I know that's just a temporary solution. It won't change anything till I face it head on.

And that's the hardest part. Because sometimes I just lack courage.

And really, a little courage is the real magic in life.

I'm just afraid people won't accept me. That's why I tend to not get close to so many people.

Why? Most people are nice. They wouldn't mind being friends with me. But I just couldn't. What do people think about me? What do I think about myself?

I think I'm genuinely a nice guy, just that sometimes a little loud XD but it's usually with good intentions okay! Haha....

But being nice is not good enough to live a full life. You gotta really just stand up. And go for the things you want. Sometimes people get in your way.

It's how we choose to deal with people that depicts the real outcome. Best case scenario you make friends worst case scenario you make enemies. It's easier to make enemies than friends. Mostly.

Why am I avoiding stuff? I feel weak. But I can't show that I'm weak. Unless to close friends maybe. But do I really have close friends. ? If I don't then it's really probably my own fault that things turned out this way.

.
.
.
.

Hey you know what? I just realized, I've been talking about generally the same things over and over in the past month. Maybe I'm still stuck here and haven't really moved on? That's one possible answer.

I just can't WAIT for the holidays! Man I'm so looking forward to getting FATTER~! XD I'm 73kgs now, gained 3 kgs in the past month since I stopped climbing (SHIT!)

XD But it's gonna be fun losing that weight again once my finger heals. I wonder how long. Maybe another month before it's healed.

Well, that's all for now =) Dan the man outzzzzzz~! =D

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment