Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How to Impress a Woman (DAMN! My head.....)




Yo guysss.... Man!!!! My head is so FUCKED!

Seriously... Argh.... Had some panadol and drank some stuff my mom made me.... Mannnnnnnnnnnn... I felt better but still... urgh.... I can't even do my assignment in this state.

So I thought! Why not Blow off some steam by blogging? Though it is a little bit hard to think. While looking through girl pics also I wasn't really having a good time and they all seemed ugly to me.

Probably cuz I'm not feeling too good.

Well anyhow! I just thought that I should talk about...

How to impress a girl =)

You know it's kind of funny,

Cuz the only thing a man MUST do to impress a girl is actually

NOT to try to impress a girl.

Confused?

Well, you see folks, there are MANY guys, and I mean MANY, who do MANY MANY MANY things to impress a girl.

Buy her gifts

Do things for her

Fetch her everywhere

Take her for an EXTRAVAGANTLY EXPENSIVE MOUTH-HANGING WALLET POPPING dinner =)

Bla bla bla, you know the drill.

JUST to impress a girl.

And yet girls have had GUYS do this to them over and over and over again till they really just get sick of it.

Might I remind you that were in the getting-a-girl phase, not a relationship phase =)

So anyhow, it doesn't really make sense to do ALL of the things above if she isn't even your girlfriend/wife in the first place!

Hell, ask the married husbands if they do HALF of the things above XD HAHAHAHAHAA! You'll get some pretty.... intriguing answers =D

So actually, by treating her special, buying her gifts and always trying to make sure she is happy, does not actually impress a girl

In fact it makes them turned off~! By your advances. Really.

Even if she does like you it's probably gonna be temporary and you're probably gonna feel used by the end of the whole thing.

Meaning that she likes you for the wrong reasons. *Cough* Slave* Cough*

You could go ahead and try this method anyway. Hey, I'm no preacher, you do whatever the hell you want man =)

I'm just here to share what I think is true about the subject




The real one and only thing a man MUST do to impress a girl

Is simply to have a STRONG self-belief in your ACTIONS and DECISIONS in life.

What do you believe in?

No matter how beautiful a girl is, she should not affect who you are as a person.

For some very weird reason, girls enjoy barking commands and getting guys to do certain things

The guys who BEND to their will and follow what they say usually end up becoming unattractive in the girl's eyes. It is the men who REFUSES to bend that attracts a woman.

And this is TRUE, and I have GONE through this before so I know =) TRUST MEEEEEE~! And it sucks to bend to the will of a woman

When a girl asks you WHERE you want to eat, you don't say... "Errr, I don't know..."

or "MAYBE somewhere near?"

or "I THINK we should go to..."

Girls are disgusted by mens indecisive-ness. It is VERY unattractive. And so the next time a girl asks you something, BE DECISIVE.

An even worse thing to do is to BE the one asking WHERE TO EAT.

Like I said before, be CLEAR and have a STRONG belief in your decisions.

Make the decision. Be a man, do the right thing (Russel Peters Quote Bwahaha!)

If you are the kind of guy who does not KNOW where he is going in life, chances are women will be less attracted to you.

SO get your ass on the chair and start thinking about it.

And hey, don't worry so much about making mistakes, we all do sometimes =)

It's part of learning, SO RELAX MAN RELAX!

But don't lose sight of where you want to be. Hell, start off by at least knowing where you want to be.

Even I myself get lost sometimes, but I do talk to people and ask for advice. Then I get right back on track and start feeling great again =)

So yes! Stay alive, stay focused, and get them chicks =)

Like they say, behind every successful man, is a scary woman =D

Teeheee~! Ciaoz Peeps =3
.
.
.
p.s. Finally feel better after Panadol =)

No comments:

Post a Comment