Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why Assholes get the Chicks =3



Heya! I've been busy with assignments, but ya know, everyone needs a break hoho =33333





Assign *cough* ments *cough*


So I'll get straight to the point, ever WONDERED why assholes get all the chicks?

You must really feel that ahhh, I should just be an asshole if that's what it takes to get the girls.

But look here, that's not really the point.

The point is that assholes are just being what they really are, ASSHOLES!

Read that line again.

They are not putting on an 'act' or trying to be oh-so 'good' to chicks. They are genuinely being what they are.

And the same goes with everything.

Girls appreciate a genuine person

So if you're horny then be horny!

If your not a virgin don't go and lie about it!

Girls H-A-T-E liers and pretenders.

So if people already found out that your not a virgin, then what the heck! Don't go around trying to prove your some 'angel'. You're just showing that your a phony person.

Based on experience, girls still talk to me even if I'm horny! Fuck hell yeah~!

You think I care what people think about my horniness? I'm being who I am and no one can stop me. Oh yea *heart sign*

So, take a second look at that asshole, and understand that at least he is being genuine about what he really is and not putting on an act in public.

Girls want someone who has a strong personality and belief in themselves.

Not some half-assed actor whose not even brave to embrace his own reality and personality.

Self-expression is an art, so is self-belief, and both can be learnt

So the next time you meet a girl, be genuine and real.

Otherwise, you'll have to face the reality that assholes are just better than you at getting chicks.

Dan the man OUT~! =3



No comments:

Post a Comment