Friday, March 11, 2011

Tyre Pancit!!!!!!!! O,o!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO~!!! WHAT A GREAT DAYYYYYYYYY!!!

No, Really XD I made it safe home!

HAHA!!

Ok ok, ACTUALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

today, I went out bak kut teh with my friends! =DDDD

IT WAS GREATTT~!!! Went with wayne, hwei, aaron and angela!!!

HAHAHA!! It was really funny as always!!! Me and aaron click really well HAHAHAH!!

We both exagerate each other's imaginations and come up with some SERIOUSLY weird and silly jokes but I still think they are funny XDDDD

OH MAN! Seriously love them la! HAHA! Such a great night out with great friends!

Wait wait, after eating bak kut teh in kepong kaka, we WENT TO KOTA DAMANSARA!!

WE HAD DESSERTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! (OMG I FEEL SO FAT RIGHT NOW! XD)

It's a place called SNOWFLAKE!! OMG SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO DAMN YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! XDDDD

THE SHOP WAS PACKEDDD!!

Had another session of laughter and jokes XDDDD I was always ejek-ing hwei by making lame jokes!!

me : Hwei! We should write an article called 10 steps to get fat! XD

Hwei : har???

me : Step 1) bak kut teh at kaka!!!
Step 2) then snowflake at KOTA DAMANSARA! XD
Step 3) REPEAT STEPS 1 AND 2 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XDDDDDDDDD

Hwei : That was only 3 steps!

Aaron : Step 4 is repeat step 1 and 2 and 3

me : HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Aaron : then step 5 is repeat step 1 and 2 and 3 and 4!

me : ROFLMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! SERIOUSLY!!!!

LMAOOOO!!

Seriously good laughs! Felt so happy XDDDDD

But but, while driving from kepong to kota damansara, I actually forgot to brake and my car went over the bump VERY hard.

So!!! The van was making (my lovely awesome van XD) some very loud noises

We couldn't figure out what the heck it was??!?!?!?

Then I tot something wrong with the engine, but still can move wor

SO! After eating dessert at snowflake (IT WAS AWESOME! I tried their best seller!! The TAROU BALLS ARE SO DAMN DELICIOUSSS!!!! KIAAAAAAA!! XDDD)

We drove home~!!!

After fetching wayne home, went to aaron's house to send him back and pick up angela's stuff

And then and then... after I drove off, Aaron called Angela

he said my van was like tilted one side, might be tyre puncture

So! We drove to angela's place, and then got down to check

TRUE ENOUGH!!

ROFL!! No wonder I felt my right side of my body like lower!! LMAO!!!

And I still drove at 100km/h XDDD man I'm one LUCKYYYYYYY driver HAHAHAHA!!!

I'm ALIVEEEEE~!!

After that hwei told me. SIAH. DRIVE. SLOW!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! HAHAHA!

Okay la, I actually value my life abit so I drove below 80 XD for the rest of the way home

Before hwei got down she told me to text her when I get home incase anything happens (CHOI! XD)

HAHA! But I got home safe! The rubber from the punctured tyre had a burnt smell though. Must be because it really had no more air. It was REALLY flat. Like really. XD

Ahhhh~!! Good day good day~!! XD I'm alive and everyone was alive! Other than the tyre puncture incident I nearly got into an accident to on the way to kota damansara.

NEARLY didn't break in time XD Thank god wayne told me to brakeee XDDD car in front suddenly braked. HAHA! Man I guess I am really lucky! XD

I wonder how long my luck will last??

PRAY FOR MEEE~!! =DDD

Told my dad already, he probably gonna change it tomorrow =)

Oh yea! On the way home, I listened to a nice old song

So meaningful! =D I've heard it before, so I youtube'd it =D It's great =)



When I first saw you, I saw love
And the first time you touched me, I felt love
And after all this time, you're still the one I love

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life

(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life

(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night
You're still the one

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life

(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby

shania twain - you're still the one

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment