Monday, March 28, 2011

Why Chicks Lurveeeee Fat Boys =3

YOU! My friend, have clicked on this blog thinking "What the heck is he gonna talk about now?"

Well hell YEAH, I'm gonna talk about chicks? I got tired talking about myself a bit, so I'm taking a breather from that XD I might go back to doing that sooner than I think though hehe =)



Don't think I'll ever get tired of "certain" things though... hehehe...

.
.
.


This is practically the conversation we have had at LEAST once with our friends before.

"WHY THE F*** IS THAT FAT DUDE WITH THAT SMOKING HOT CHICK?!?!?!?!?"

"THE WORLD IS SO UNFAIR! I'M LIKE 30KGS LIGHTER THAN THAT PILE OF MEAT!!"

Yes, oh, the irony the world presents TO YOU!

Don't you just feel like hanging yourself choking and cutting yourself up, or simply just eating to put on another 30kgs JUST SO YOU CAN BE LIKE HIM!

Yeah, the world can make being fat actually look like a GOOD thing

.
.
.

Let me explain things subtly, you see......

Guys are visual people. WE NEED TO LOOK AT ZE HOT CHICKZZZZZZZ!!

It's a general rule of thumb that if you just wanna attract a guy all you gotta do as a girl is look SPANKING H-A-W-T =3

On the other hand, girls LIKE a guy based on how they make her FEEL.

Not how many packs you have whether it's one, two, 3, 6 or NO pack.

I've had first hand experience of girl friends of mine who tell me that they really like guys based on how they make them FEEL.

And it's true.

Because guys are physically and visually driven by how a girl LOOKS.

And girls are emotionally driven and it's really about how you make them FEEL.

A lot of guys right now go... "ohhhhhhhhhhh...."

A lot of girls go... "Yeah well we knew that about guys a LONG time ago. NEXT!"

So guys... stop trying to get that hot-rip six pack body and simply FOCUS on learning how to play the dating game.

Cuz really, physical looks is WAYYYYYYYYY overrated for a guy.

And I don't even have to prove anything, just take a look around.

Ever wonder why there are MORE hot girls than hot guys?

*TADAAAAAAAAAA!!!*

"OH MY GOD!! I DIDN'T REALIZE THERE WERE MORE HOT GIRLS THAN HOT GUYS!!"

*GASP~!! SO GUYS DON'T NEED LOOKS TO GET A GIRL?!?!!? OMGGGGG!!!!! CRY*

So there ya go. The evidence presents itself.

Though looks does help, just that it's not the main factor for guys to get a chick.

And hey. Girls actually find fat guys cuddly =3

So when your about to blame your messy hair or your terrible one pack for NOT being able to score a date with that chick, just remember how fugly and fat the other guy looked =D

If you still haven't figured that out, all I can say is... toodles my lovely =3

So the next time you see a fat guy with a chick, don't say "oh, damn, I wish I had such a hot girl"

Say, "Oh damn, I need to take lessons from this guy" XD BWAHAHAHA!

Cuz he sure knows his stuff =3 Either that or he's just, you know, rich =D

.
.
.
.

OH! Before I go, just wanted to share something interesting I read yesterday night

I love the nights just reading a book, staring into blank space as I laugh at the books I am reading, they are just so entertaining!

Guys check out girls ALL the time.

BUT THE REVERSE is ALSO TRUEEE~! =) Girls DO check guys out

Just that girls are more discreet, hence they are less likely to be caught~!

When a guy CHECKS out a girl, they literally TURN THEIR HEAD in the direction of the girl.

When a girl CHECKS out a guy(or girl), they do it WITHOUT turning their head

Why?

It's actually because girls have a wider range of sight (WIDER)

Whereas guys have a longer range of sight (Longerrr)

WHICH explains why guys find the need to TURN their heads when they look at girls... unless they are skilled =)

Whereas girls can scout the whole room without really even moving a muscle =)

Girl : Hey, look at that couple over there...

Boy : Where? *turns head*

Girl : DON'T TURN YOUR HEAD YOUR BEING SO OBVIOUS!

Sounds familiar? Aha =)

So yea! Don't believe for a FRIGGING SECOND that girls are innocent =)

Cuz since they are more discreet, it also means they are more likely to check out guys =)

Hoho~!

The end =D TEEHEE~!

No comments:

Post a Comment