Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ah!! MY BODY IS IN SO MUCH PAIN!!!!!!

OH GOD DAMNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

I went to sleep yesterday, and I woke up around 5, SORE THROAT WTFFFF~!!!

I think I overdid it, my body is overheating, slight fever =/

Asked my mom to make me a cold drink and went back to sleep. PROBLEM WAS I COULDN'T SLEEP!!!!

OH DAMNNNNNNN!!!!!

But I'm feeling a bit better now after eating. I ate LIKE HELL! Damn hungry. At least I still got my SUPER apetite! XD and I'm still a bit hungry actually.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

get sick one day after you had a hard workout

BECAUSE ALL MY MUSCLES ARE ACHINGGGGGGGG!!! =(((((

I can barely move my body smoothly LOL!!!!!

And I got an assignment to hand in tmr. Hope I will survive today

Anyhow! After I told my mom that my back FRIGGING hurts, she took that thing that is used to hit the back one... that round thingy.

So she just kept hitting my back with it, to promote blood circulation

OMG IT WAS SO DAMN PAINFULLLLLLLL!!!! =/

but now I feel better, can move better a bit

Maybe I should ask her to hit my legs and ass too, CUZ THEY HURT AS WELL!!!!

Oh yeah, while my mom was hitting my back, we had a weird discussion

Mom : You always climb with 'that person's name' huh? You fetch her yesterday?

Me : yeah, fetched her from tution

Mom : You not worried she likes you???

Me : HAHAHAHA! No laaaa, were good friends la

Mom : Ohhhh, how she treat you?

Me : Always curse non stop at me and always hit me and ALWAYS pinch me!!!!

Mom : Haha, then she really beat you wan a? How come?

Me : Cuz I always kacau her one ma. Sometimes she finish school then didn't go home bathe, so got an INTERESTING smell~! XD

Mom : Oh yeah hor, she got a bit of that.

Me : But everyone who comes back from school also got one la. Haha!

Mom : They say beat means love wor.

Me : No larrrrr! I don't think so XD She damn vain one, so she can't tahan when I say got smell XD

Mom : Correct la~! Girls must be vain ma~! If not how to become pretty?

Me : mmm....

.
.
.
.

Phew! That session was damn painful, she finally finish hitting my back.

Hey! It's so weird~! People always think I'm a couple with her~~! I don't really get it =/

Were just close friends laaaa, who can be natural around each other

I don't have such pedophile punya intentions one la =.=

And even if she grew older, this is one friendship where it's better to stay friends than lovers. Hoho~!

But ah~! Life is full of surprises. You never know sometimes. I hope that nothing happens in the future O.o~!

Haha! Guess I shouldn't overthink it, things are great this way.

AND IM STILL IN PAIN~!!!!!!! T_T

I guess I should get loads of rest today.

Ohhh my poor backkkkk T_T

That's all for now~! Toodlessss~! =D

p.s. I really think I over-climbed in the past few days XD Hope I recover soon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment