Tuesday, January 18, 2011

FINE DINING?!?!?!

OMGGGGG I THINK IM GONNA GET DIABETESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

LOL!!! SERIOUSLY! MAN!!

Let me explain what happened.

I went fine dining in my college today, and it is run by the hospitality students.

It's like errrrr.... a sort of practice for the students and their teacher assesses them based on their cooking/serving etc etc

SO! My friend asked me to go cuz our bff is gonna be the waitress.

LAWL! IT WAS KINDA LOL!

Even the table next to us was laughingggg, when she had to do the napkin and stuff for us. LOL LA HAHAHAHA

meow : Do you want hot or cold water?

bianca : cold

me : Anything.

meow : DO YOU WANT HOT OR COLD?!

me : O.o!!! Cold!

LOLLLL!! Speechless XD damn garang WAN THIS WAITRESS?!?!?!? O.O!!

SO! the first dish came, it was SALADDDDDD!

I remember the salad I ate at alexis... thank GOD it was not like that salad.

It was much more edible so I finished it. Bianca on the other hand.... ate the mushrooms only? LAWL.

I wonder how she's alive HAHA! She doesn't.eat.vegetables.OMG!! I don't like them but I do eat some la. Haha... I thought I WAS BAD!!

So we started talking about stuffs, can't really remember what we talked about, but yeah! It's been so long since I last spoke to bianca. I can't remember the last time actually.

My lifestyle is kinda different now, more introverted. Anyhow! It's good to catch up again. I really didn't expect her to call me out, that was seriously random.

But hey, coincidences are good, no?

Then the main dish cameee~~~! I kept refilling water I think... at least 3 times already... can't really remember. I have this bad habit of drinking a lot when I eat.

Last time in DRA (district rotaract assembly) I drank about 20+ cups of chinese tea CUZ THE FRIGGING CHINESE FOOD TOOK SO DAMN FRIGGING LONG TO COME!!!!!

So yeah, hungry people aren't happy people =)

SO! In most cases whatever drink I order is finished or at least 2/3 finished by the time my food comes LOL!

The food was kinda nice. The chef did a pretty decent job =) we sorta know the guy. Sorta. Haha.

After eating my main dish I ate bianca's one too. It seems she really couldn't finish it.

MAN! I was telling her that's exactly why husband's get fat, cuz their wife throws all the food to them.

Not that I'm her husband or anything la. The point is that they give the leftovers to the guys. Lmao!

But I'm not complaining ehe, I kinda eat a lot now a days~!

AFTER THATTT!!! I had to go pee. CUZ I DRANK ABOUT 5 GLASSES OF WATERRRRR~!! ROFL!

After I came back, tea was serveddddd

After I put the creamer in the tea, Bianca said:

bianca : hey siah, you know that creamer is super unhealthy?

me : really?????? how come?

bianca : If you know about how they manufacture it, trust me you'll never put creamer again

me : O.O!!! Oh.... But I put it in already SWT!

So yea! By that time I already put in 2 packets of creamer into my tea O.O! I wonder how bad it really is... I don't dare to google it haha!!!!

Then I put in 2 packets of SUGARRRR~~~!!!

So yeahhhh, by that time I was thinking "aiyaaaa, a bit of sugar only maaaa..."

But I didn't know what was coming next =.=

Anyhow! I asked for a refill!

This time I didn't put creamer. YES! But I put another 2 packets of sugar.

SO I HAD 2 CREAMERS AND 4 PACKETS OF SUGAR OH YEAHHHHH~~~~ Awesomeeee.

THEN FINALLYYYYY DESERT WAS SERVEDDDDD~!

It was nice, the pudding, I think it was ice cream pudding? It tasted really... Icy???

BUT there were this erm... wild berries and strawberries too.

IT WAS SO DAMN FRIGGING SWEET

AND IT WAS ALL COATED WITH CONDENSED MILK AND CARAMEL!!!!

I WAS LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGG!! AS IF I WONT GET DIABETES AFTER THIS!!?!?!?!?!

THEN AFTER THAT

bianca : siah.... I can't finish. EAT MY BERRIES

me : WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I was SUFFERINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! I NEVER TASTED ANYTHING SO FRIGGING SWEET BEFORE!!!!! AND TWO PLATES OF IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?

I need to go check my kidneys......

I was suffering so I needed more water. ROFL!

And then when meow came and served the water...

meow : FINISH IT

me : T_T

bianca : =D

*#$(&!#(!&(*#&!@$&^!&$(!*&#(*!&(*!^(&$(*!&#*(!&#*!&*#!@&#@!

if it's one thing that hasn't changed.... IT'S THAT THE BOTH OF THEM STILL FRIGGING ENJOY TORTURING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $!*(@&#(*&!@*(&!@*(#&!@*(#!@#(

I DONT DESERVE THATTTTTTTTT~!!!!!!!!!! WHY!??!?!?!!?!? O.O!!!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHINGGG!!!!!! I JUST ANSWERED ANYTHING WHEN SHE ASKED ME WHETHER I WANTED COLD OR HOT ONLY LER!!!!!!!!!

*breaths*

nvm. I think I'll survive somehow.... O.o!!

So! After paying, we left! Then I had to go toilet one more time HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL LA!! Water overload XD I need to drink less next time XDDDD

.
.
.
.
.

So after I fetched bianca to help, I went climbing ( I NEEDED TO GET RID OF ALL THAT SUGAR OTHERWISE I THINK MY PICTURE WILL BE IN THE ORBITUARY 10 YEARS FROM NOW)

*touch wood*

SO! Funny thing happened during climbing

Around 6.30 an climbing friend I met a few days ago came.

She's a pretty outgoing and talkative person, she's around 30, it's kinda nice to talk to her, she's one of those talkative noisy hyper types.

We call those people sanguine, if you know what a sanguine is.

I'm also a sanguine by the way XD

ANYHOW! We were climbing this really long route, so we were both resting in the boulder area

then I was thinking... "maybe I should try asking her funny questions"

So I went

me : Hey, when are you getting married?

nat : WHAT?!?!?!?!!??! Is that some kind of CHINESE NEW YEAR opening question????

me : Do you want to get married?

nat : nahhhhhhh

me : oh~! Well yeah, I know loads of girls don't wanna get married nowadays, or ladies la. =D

nat : good for you la~!

me; Eh? why good?

nat : Cuz you dont need to get married la~!!!!

me : But I wanna get married wor

nat : huh?

me : By 25

nat : WHAT?!?!?!? WHY YOU WANNA GET MARRIED SO EARLY FOR?!?!?!?!?!

me : HAHAHA! Well, I just do

nat : how long have you been seeing her?

me : I haven't met her yet

nat : ........ GO CLIMB LA YOU !


HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

It's kinda funny when I ask such weird questions!

But she's really the single type who enjoys life kind of person. I guess she's happy as she is. Or maybe she never just met the right guy or something or gave guys a chance.

Who knows! But what's important is to understand that sometimes people might not support your dreams

Maybe she thought I was joking la. But I wasn't afraid to say it, cause its something I really really want, and I wanted to see how different people react to it.

There was another climbing friend, a guy, he's my age, 20 this year. He was climbing with us also, and coincidentally he's going really steady with his current girlfriend

so I asked

me : Hey, when you planning to get married?

daniel : HUH!?!??! Need to plan one meh???? since when got plan one LOL

nat : Yea la!! For what get married so early??

LOL!! It's interesting to see the different answers XD But you can tell a lot from a person's personality.

Nat probably enjoys freedom a lot. Daniel, probably he's feeling pretty stable with what he's got so he doesn't feel the need to plan when to get married and all those stuff.

So yea! I dont know

I actually discovered

IM PRETTY WEIRD HUH?!?!?!!?

I'm probably one of the few 20 year olds who think about marriage and drives an old awesome van.

Yeah, I sure am weird! But I'm pretty proud of it =) I know what I want in life

I just hope everyone would start asking themselves what they really want and start pursuing it.

AHHHHHH! Even nat says I'm pretty weird.

Oh well! Let's not think too much now XD

So that's all for today~! Nitez peeps =DDDDD
.
.
.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i
    am
    innocent.

    :)

    ReplyDelete