Friday, January 21, 2011

Everyone Carries The Future With Them

Yo! TODAY! I finished a portion of my assignment~! It's worth 10%, handed in just now, at 4.45pm ROFL!!

Had to upload to elp, the thing closes by 5pm ya know? I WAS SO CLOSE TO NOT MAKING IT IN TIME AHAHAHAHA!!

It's me and my amazing last minute-ness againnnnnnn =DDDD

But I made it somehow. I did pretty ok for it, I think can get 8/10 or 9/10

Hopefully la~! =D

I started last night.. around 11? HAHAHAHAHA!!

I was reading manga until 11 XD

IT WAS SUCH A CLIMATIC PARTTT!! HOW CAN I DO MY ASSIGNMENT??!?!!?!?!?

But I did do some of it a few days ago la, a little bit XD

SO anyhow! It seems like my days are filled with assignment after assignment. I can't imagine my year 3~! How can this be? Oh wellllll, hrhrmhmrmhrmhrm.

.
.
.
.

I'm nearly cured, I recovered, eventhough I slept only 5 hours yesterday

I slept, at 5am yesterday cuz I stayed up doing the assignment XD Then I woke up at 10~! Awesome.

I don't know how I managed to wake up, if it were a college day I surely wouldn't so easily wake up ~~~

MAYBE ITS BECAUSE IF I DONT FINISH THE ASSIGNMENT MY 10% IS GONE?!?!?? XD XD XD

I was pretty glad! I did a pretty decent job for such LAST MINUTE WORKKKK~!!! =DDDD

Man, I need to get rid of that habit. BUT THE MANGA WAS SO GOODDDDD~!! XDDDD

Yesterday was thaipussam, i stayed home the whole day, but I was playing the Witcher, a PC game I recently bought XD IMAGINEEEE~! I should've been doing my assignment

*guilty*

Ah~!

.
.
.

Well I've been thinking

Have you ever wondered if we'll ever achieve time travel?

This theory has been spoken about since longgggggggggg

That makes you wonder, if we actually do discover time travel some millions of years from now, why haven't they come back to the past?

To this time?

Or maybe they do, but it becomes a parallel world when that happens.

Then think about this

Let's say we had the ability to travel through time

Then we could go back and change a lot of things. We could go back and warn people about the 9 11 incident, then so many people would have been saved

World war II

The natural disasters

The lottery tickets!!!!!!

Wow.

It feels that the world would be REALLY unbalanced if time travel were ever to exist

Things would get pretty messy

It makes you think... Is it right to go back and change the past if you could?

In my opinion

Not really. I don't really think it's right.

Even if it's to save people, in my opinion, what has happened has already happened

And it should stay that way. Even if your loved one dies...

Why? Why not??

Because I know that it is not so easy to change the world

And whatever things we do as humans that involves selfish desires never helps anyone.

So that is why we should respect time. Respect the past. Live for tomorrow.

Yes. We can spend our days regretting the past. But it is there forever whether we like it or not

The future however, is still undecided. We can still make a change to tomorrow. But not the past.

The present is the embodiment of our past. We are here in the present because of the past.

We created the past, but what about the future?

Is it possible to create the future that you want?

There is one very good rule of thumb I always stick by.

Look. Look at everyone, from a third person point of view.

What determines their lives?

What makes them who they are?

The answer is... Simply the way they think.

You can see people from all walks of life. What differentiates us most is our way of thinking.

Some feel that working hard in a job is the way to go. Yeah! If your happy you should do it

Some feel that working isn't their thing, they'd rather be a boss. Yeah! Go ahead

Some feel that they don't want to work, they want to travel after achieving financial freedom. Yeahhhh~! Do what you want.

Some feel their ego is most important

Some feel their money is most important

Some feel their family is most important

Some feel love is most important

It could be anything. Everyone has a different thinking.

The point is everyone thinks differently. And how you think really determines what your gonna be.

So what is your future?

Everyone carries the future with them.

I'm surprised at how... So few people actually take into consideration what they should THINK about.

.
.
.

People often talk to me like they really have no control of their future.

I ask them what plans do you have? They often tell me no plan or... Why think so much?

Listen. You won't get anywhere without an idea of where you want to be.

They just do what they feel like doing at the moment.

YOU really think that SUCCESS is about DOING the things that you LIKE?

I like programming. BUT you think I enjoy the late nights? Sleeping late finishing the program? Cracking my head for days and getting little or no progress?

DEFINITELY NOT! But I do it. Because it's what it takes to be successful.

It's not about doing something that you like to do for the sake of doing it. It's doing something for the sake of achieving your dreams whether you like it or NOT.

And trust me, most of the time it's NOT.

That's why only 10% of people really succeed greatly in life.

Because these 10% are willing to do what 90% of people would NEVER do.

Why?

Because the 90% don't FEEL like doing it.

hahahaha!! It's nice to see how your feelings play you out in life.

Whether it'd be in career or relationships or anything.

That's why control of your emotions is a really great skill to have.

Pay close attention to successful people. Do what they do. Think like how they think. And you will be successful.

Watch as the successful person FAILS, what does he do?

when the successful person goes through a heartbreak, or he lost his job, or someone important to him just died. WHAT DOES HE DO?

Does he cry in the corner?

Does he tell EVERYONE how terrible his life is?

Does he drink everyday until he dies of alcohol poisoning?

Or does he

Stand up again

And say

"I'm so happy to be alive"

.
.
.
.

You can either be grateful or be a complainer.

Which are you?

Someone betrays you.

Do you say "that son of a b**** made my life a living hell bloody hell that %!@*)$*!)#!$!#*!@"

Or do you say "he helped me understand more about life and made me wiser and the lessons I learned from that experienced helped me to get to where I am today. Success."

Someone rams your car

Do you get down and say "god damn ARE YOU FREAKING BLIND!?!? DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE??!?!?!??!! ARE YOU GONNA PAY FOR THIS OR WHAT?!?!"

Or do you say "Are you allright? Thank god your not hurt. It's allright, we all make mistakes. The most important thing is were both fine"

Someone breaks up with you

DO you say "it's all his/her fault! I was so good to him/her. I did everything and YET he/she NEVER appreciated me! Why?????? I never did anything wrong!"

Or do you say "It's my fault. I probably did not do a proper job of being a bf/gf. I must have hurt him/her somewhere if not none of this would have happened. I pray that he/she finds a true happiness with his/her loved one someday."

Are you grateful?

Or are you a complainer?

Choose.

You will see that most people are complainers

most people CANT wait to tell people how terrible their lives are.

I don't understand.

I'd rather tell people how GREAT my life is!

Is it fun to get other people's sympathy?

Successful people don't seek people's sympathy. They are the ones sympathizing others, not the other way around.

Because those people who are not successful can't see their own mistake, it's a real pity for them. The first step is to change your way of thinking, and for that you need an open mind. It's not easy as it sounds. Most of us put our ego before anything else.

So that's why! Even though I spend late nights doing programming, I still will tell you it's great! Why not? I'm doing well. And I'm learning well. And I feel good.

It exercises my brain a lot. For someone like me who ENJOYS thinking a lot, this is really one of the right courses for me to be in.

Just that I got to manage my time better and not succumb to manga addiction ahaha!

Life is good.

It's always good.

No matter what happens. Life is good.

It's just that at that moment in time, you will feel life is terrible

But give it time. And life will be good again.

Time. It's the key that holds the world together

Break the rule of time and the world will be in chaos.

Time. Time. Time.

It tells a lot, don'tcha think =)

p.s. You carry the future right now. Shape it.

No comments:

Post a Comment