Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pain, you say?

Heya~! I should be doing my assignments right now, but hell, I feel that this is more important haha! Im a little bored.

WELL! I actually wanted to talk about this a while back, but nah, I didn't get a good chance to write about it.

What is pain? Is it when someone hits you? Someone slaps you? Someone tells you something you dont want to hear? People doing things that you don't want to happen?

It could be physical pain or mental pain.

Both can be quite dangerous.

You've heard of child abuse? Or wife abuse, that's under physical pain. Mental pain, can be caused by trauma or even simply betrayal etc etc

But I'm not going to focus on the 'cause' of pain right now today. What I'm going to focus more on is rather, the 'outcome'

You see, anyone can hurt you. People close to you hurt you all the time. It's part of life.

Your mom your dad your brother sister good frens. One day they will hurt you.

If they haven't wow, what a perfect life you have.

Please come find me, if you have never been hurt by someone important before. I'd really like to get to know you.

Anyone who has lived long enough has been hurt.

So is it bad to be hurt?

Well actually, some people dislike the pain very much. To be honest I don't like it very much either.

BUT at the same time, the pain is actually good, depending on how you 'react' to it.

There are actually people who WELCOME pain! They're called masochists. They like hurting themselves, they feel it's pleasurable. I pity them, but they are happy. So yeah have a good life =) in their own little world, its pleasurable. So.... As long as they don't kill themselves...

Back to the main topic.

There are three ways you can react when pain comes

1) Run away
2) Bear the pain and cry non stop
3) Bear the pain, cry, and then man up

Or don't cry but man up.

After your done crying, think again.

Why was I hurt?

And I can tell you 99% of the time. It's because you hurt someone else first.

AND even if it wasn't because you hurt someone else, it does not give you the right to hurt them back.

Revenge is an endless cycle that we should NOT start.

We should return it with kindness. Believe it or not.

This past year, I had gone through a lot of experiences.

Funny thing, I felt that after all the, sadness and pain etc etc, I became sort of kinder.

It's really weird. And it was really just a short period of sadness and pain.

Let me tell you this, it is because of the pain that I am BETTER as a person today!

Believe it or not? It opened my eyes to more of the world.

It's seriously so frigging weird! It doesn't really make sense to me.

Then I started thinking. What caused it to be this way? How come?

You see, most of the time when people are hurt, 90% of them HURT the person back.

That is a very very very very very very very very very bad habit to start.

NEVER hurt the person who hurt you. Never ever ever.

You should love them back.

I'm serious here. Start practicing this and you'll be happier. Believe me.

So you see, let's look at this in another way

LET'S say, I was hurt. And now I'm always crying. Crying. Crying. Ohhhh, my life is so terrible.. Oh it's the end of the world... ohhhh, please pity me, i need your sympathy~~

See how pathetic that sounds? See what a terrible way it is to REACT to the pain?

If I was such a weakling.. man... That's exactly how I would react.

But I'm not. I'm strong. And that experience made me even stronger.

So guys, it's not about the pain, but rather, the way you 'REACT' to the pain.

And that really determines how great of a person you are. Are you weak? Or are you strong?

The pain makes you stronger. If you react to it properly

It kills you, if you fail to react properly.

Simple? Yeah, simple. It's not so hard to understand.

But people often tell me... How???? It's so harddddddd. How did you do it?

I just did it. There's no how. I just did it.

Life is really simple. The brain is so powerful. So powerful that you can commit internal suicide with it

"ohhh, my life is horrible"

and your life is horrible

"ohhh, my life is painful"

and yes its painful

So if you want to become strong

"I'm strong, I believe im strong"

Yeah, you'll get there eventually.

It's mental conditioning. It's so important.

So tell me, is the pain nice? Of course it isn't nice, unless your a masochist

But, is it good for us? Yes, it is, if you react PROPERLY to it.

Like they say, no pain no gain =)

Why do you think you exercise? The more pain you feel the more effective. Of course dont overdo it la you'll rip your arm off.

So, broaden your mind. Don't be weak. There is a lot of good things in this world if you just look for it.

Absorb the pain, it teaches you much. Really. Don't focus on how bad your life is. Focus on what you can learn out of life.

One day I wish to write a book. About life. My points of views. Because I feel its fun to express myself. And because it would greatly help people.

BUT FIRST!

I have to

1) Grow wiser and smarter and more mature
2) Be succesful

Who would listen to someone who is not successful? I wouldn't. Unless it's a story like Harry Potter then okay la haha!

WELL! I hope that's all. And actually, I'm glad, that whatever happen happened. It happened for a good reason. =)

Rather than resisting change, we should always welcome change. It makes us grow in unexpected ways.

Yes, the ability for humans to adapt to change is our greatest asset. When you do not change, you do not keep up with the trend, you are left behind, with your same old idea. That is terrible. You want to be one step ahead not before others.

So life, I say to you, go ahead and throw me more hardships =) I'll do my best to learn from them. Well, not like I have to ask, you definitely will throw my way tons more of hardship. I just have a feeling =)

Because the road to success is filled with loads of pain, hardships, and sadness. That is the price to succeed. And I am ready to pay. Just hit me baby =))))

So yeah, back to assignments, unfortunately. HAHA!!

p.s. ahhh, hope I can finish em. Oh wait, I will. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment