Sunday, January 16, 2011

HAHA!

LOLLLL! Had fun just now playing board games with old friends. Funny stuff man. Played the card game 'bang'. LOLED like crazy XD It's really fun to catch up with old friends!

Yeahhhhhh, and before that I went climbing in the morning! I cleaned a 6b route and a 6c route! Oh yea! But my fingers are hurting right now XD Small holds man, small holds. But I was pretty happy!

And I also have some progress on my lead route, I figured out I had enough power to do the move, BUT I lack stamina, by the time I get there I'm already out of breath aha! So gotta work on that project route =)

Ahhhh~! My new sem starts tmr~! It's back to my old hectic life! What a 'long' 3 day holiday roflmao! IT DOESN'T EVEN COUNT AHAHAHAHAhAHA!!

MMmmm, my skin is peeling XD Must've been all the climbing haha!

Overall, pretty good day, so relaxing =) enjoyed it to da maxxxxxx

But I think that the next sem will be my most hectic one YET. Ohhhhh man someone please help me.

Sometimes I just wanna stay home and do nothing XD that'll be fun. Rofl.

OH YEA!

Today when I was climbing, I was at the cafeteria in the climbing area. Was watching Chris Sharma climb on TV, when suddenly this European man started talking to me

He was about 40 or 50, had 3 daughters. He brought them climbing. Super friendly dude. And I'm just 19+, and he spoke to me

It's kind of funny. I started to think... Hey, maybe people are really more friendlier than I thought. He had a chinese wife

It started to make me think that, you know, it's actually really easy to start a conversation with a stranger. And it's actually quite fun to talk to someone you don't know. You talk about loads of fresh stuff that you don't usually do with your friends.

He asked me if I ever did deep water solo-ing (climbing on rocks and then falling into the sea)

Never did it, I told him, though someday I would love to. As of now I'm still too inexperienced with the overhang routes. Once I get stronger I definitely want to try.

FALLING INTO WATER MAN! Can you believe it?

We watched Chris Sharma on the route Es Pontas

A 9B deep water solo route. Hm, how hard is 9B? I'm a 6B or 6C climber

So.... After 6C is 7A, 7B, 7C, 8A, 8B, 8C, 9A, 9B

THAT'S how many grades above he is. And it takes a long time to advance to the next grade.




Deep water soloing =)

NOW you know why I said I need to be.... A LOT stronger? Haha =)

9B babeh 9B over the water.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment